I might be shallow, but

TheBatman

Expert
I've been shopping for an IMO, sorta. I'm contracted with one now, but it's not the level of support I want or need. I would love to just go it 100% alone, but I lack entrepreneurial skills needed for that jump and plus, you folks all know most of these carriers want you with an upline.

Anyway, as I'm looking, I'm realizing a lot of these top dogs will catch photos of themselves with fancy watches, or leaning against their Lamborghini, or laughing it up with some girl (or guy) in the tropics.

I've got nothing against using money for what you want, no judgment. But are there any IMOs where the leadership team wears flannel shirts or drives a Hyundai or something? I'm kind of being light-hearted with this post, but I'm also kind of tired of all this recruiting language and 'get on board and get two more agents and watch the money fly in' and 'our agents routinely make 6 figures in THEIR FIRST THREE MONTHS' and the flashy, showy "I'm a millionaire" window dressing.

At least if someone is going to say 'oh we're all in this just to help people', dress the part. 😅

Back