I Need a Wholesaler/MGA That Writes Agribusiness Risks in PA

kuri3460

Expert
I'm quoting a grain mill that renews in November. They purchase from local farmers, grind it into feed, and ship regionally. Total annual sales are approximately $35 million. Total account premium is in the $175k range.

I have a home for GL, Workers Comp, Auto, and Umbrella but the property pricing was so uncompetitive that it lost the account for me last year.

Is anybody aware of any MGA/Wholesaler programs that write these types of risks competitively?

I'm quoting a grain mill that renews in November. They purchase from local farmers, grind it into feed, and ship regionally. Total annual sales are approximately $35 million. Total account premium is in the $175k range.

I have a home for GL, Workers Comp, Auto, and Umbrella but the property pricing was so uncompetitive that it lost the account for me last year.

Is anybody aware of any MGA/Wholesaler programs that write these types of risks competitively?

I sent you a message. I have a name for you to call. Contact me.

You may want to try Countryway. Not sure if they are in PA, but that is their niche.

Who has it currently? Can you just BOR it with the existing policy for the property?

Can't help more than that. Not sure where PA is even.....

Dan

Back