I Need Cheap E&O

Will try NAPA, thanks for the information any thing else you all might have id be interested in looking into

Any one know of a company i could get dirt cheap E&O for Texas?

I am in TX, as well, and just went through the process (in early March 2014) for Life & Health only and ended up going with Calsurance.

I looked at Rockwood, EandOforless, AJ Gallagher (through NAILBA) and a few local insurance companies in the DFW area.

InsurancebyDesign, which is local here in the DFW area and has been referenced here on the forum before, was a very good source of information. Mike over there was very knowledgeable and helpful -- too much so, since he told me straight up that his policy would be far more expensive than the alternatives and that my best bet would be to use one of the others.

The folks at Rockwood & AJ Gallagher were very helpful. I only moved away from them because of price.

The EandOforless solution was less expensive until you added in the Ethics group fee. Their policy also has a group aggregate limit that I wasn't too comfortable with; it probably will not ever come into play, but it is still there. They were good to speak with and their service was great, but I moved away from that mostly because of the group limit and they could not help with my requirements for TX (see below).

Are you just ensuring yourself personally as an agent or a company you are going to work under as an agency? I am in the process of standing up my own company and there was a wrinkle to consider in TX with naming both you and the agency company in a way that kept TDI happy. Calsurance, Rockwood & AJ Gallagher knew about this and would work with me. EandOforless said they could not, not sure why and I did not press the matter since I had pretty much already made up my mind at that point.

You did not mention if you needed it for L&H or P&C. None of these policies were dirt cheap, though, and if you are on the P&C side the policies will be more expensive than for L&H. At the same time, would you want to trust your life to a dirt cheap parachute? Then why so here?

I found all of them easy to work with and helpful. In my case, some fit better than others. Just my recent experience. YMMV.

Good luck,
BR

Sorry, no such thing as reasonable P&C coverage. For Life and Health I use E&O for less.

Very true, but need E&O otherwise i will not be able to get appointments.

----------

Well Rick, i understand that dirt cheap is a longshot. I am looking for reasonable E&O for P&C and L&H here in texas. I have heard of some companies that offer anywhere from $20 to $100 monthly E&O. Any help would be great

----------

About a $100 bucks or less???

Back