I Need Help Getting in Preneed Business in NC

rycadad

Hello, I am looking for ANY information on how to get into preneed market in NC. I am in the process of contracting with funeral directors life. I thought I was going to get help from a third party to be placed in funeral home to be a active agent with help from third party with leads as well as working an aftercare program, but......... I think my third party isn't going to pan out like I had hoped. I have really researched Funeral Directors Life and they have an Awesome product but, I am willing to write for other companies and discuss contract levels as well. I am presently on a 22% comm w/ FDLIC. I look forward to talking with anyone who can help an aggressive FE agency get into this business!

Thanks in Advance!
Todd Knight
Knollwood Management Group Inc
CEO/Co-owner
336-453-5060:)

Hello, I am looking for ANY information on how to get into preneed market in NC. I am in the process of contracting with funeral directors life. I thought I was going to get help from a third party to be placed in funeral home to be a active agent with help from third party with leads as well as working an aftercare program, but......... I think my third party isn't going to pan out like I had hoped. I have really researched Funeral Directors Life and they have an Awesome product but, I am willing to write for other companies and discuss contract levels as well. I am presently on a 22% comm w/ FDLIC. I look forward to talking with anyone who can help an aggressive FE agency get into this business!

Thanks in Advance!
Todd Knight
Knollwood Management Group Inc
CEO/Co-owner
336-453-5060:)

SOunds like you are putting the cart before the horse. With Preneed Insurance you usually contract with a funeral home first and the funeral home owner selects which life insurance company he wants you to sell.

You can sometimes call all the main preneed companies and they can often help you get in a funeral home. I would call Homesteaders, Forethought, NGL, FDLIC, and any others that are active in your area.

Latest posts

Back