I Need Some Cheap Auto Insurance

Re: I Need Some Cheap Auto Insurance.

I'm now looking for cheap auto insurance with good service. Doesn't have to be great though.

Re: I Need Some Cheap Auto Insurance.

theres a few non-standard auto insurers out there that will provide you with "affordable" auto insurance. Just don't expect the red carpet service if you ever file a claim....

I found a broker that will shop my auto for me every now an then.
Ended going with Erie Auto. They are pretty good in the area.
Thanks for the help.

I found a broker that will shop my auto for me every now an then.
Ended going with Erie Auto. They are pretty good in the area.
Thanks for the help.

What help? Weren't you pretty much bashed this entire thread?

What is the best way to upsell the client to a more reputable company when they come in and ask for "cheap insurance"? I have this one company that kills the competitors in price, but they are definitely cheap. What is the best way to present the second, but more expensive, option without having to talk down another company I represent?

What is the best way to upsell the client to a more reputable company when they come in and ask for "cheap insurance"? I have this one company that kills the competitors in price, but they are definitely cheap. What is the best way to present the second, but more expensive, option without having to talk down another company I represent?

You tell them, you going to get what you pay for......

Other option, dont ever give them the option of the cheapest!

There are times where I don't offer certain companies because I don't think the customer should be with the "lower quality" (for lack of better terms) insurance carriers, but there are also times, when I don't offer my preferred carriers. In your case, if you know someone is shopping solely on price, give them the lower price option, along with the other, explain how you've seen the second company handle claims, and thats the one you recommend, then let them choose. I do this quite a bit, and most of the time, they take the better price, but there are times they want quality. If you know they aren't so price sensitive, don't even bring up the other company.

The best way is to compare quotes from many providers in your area.Just google for "car insurance comparison site" and you will find a lot of them...

Back