I Need to Know Something About Asurea!

skpierce

I've been an independent agent for a few years now. Tired of buying leads. Spoke with an agent with Asurea who says they pay a salary + commission. Also have free leads!! I am doubting that this is all true. Wondering what the catch is?
Does anyone have experience with this company?
Thank you!!

The catch is, you make less money and you get "free" leads. Pretty simple.

If someone told me they were tired of paying for leads I would just assume they aren't selling.

I've been an independent agent for a few years now. Tired of buying leads. Spoke with an agent with Asurea who says they pay a salary + commission. Also have free leads!! I am doubting that this is all true. Wondering what the catch is?

Ask for a copy of the contract. The catch will be in the fine print.

Does anyone have experience with this company?

Maybe these people:

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Asurea-Reviews-E379933.htm

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Asurea/reviews

I have no opinion as to whether the reviews are real or not. Take them with a grain of salt.

I just had an agent make the jump from asurea to our group. You could call him and he could give you an inside look at the operation If you like.

I interviewed with them last year but did not take the position.
From what I remember it was $2500 salary plus $200 monthly gas stipend.
They want you to come in for a week (or two?) before they will hire you, during this time you will come in I believe 3 days a week for a few hours to set up appointments for yourself, the manager will go out with you to the first few appointments and there is a number of sales they want you to get during this period, a few.
They work with mailers, so they have cabinets full of people that they reached out to in the past, anywhere from past years to a few months ago.
Fresh leads do cost you something, how much exactly I don't remember.
Their in with these people in the mailers originally was "mortgage protection insurance" so when you reach out to them you will go in that direction as well.
I remember them saying they would pay about 70-80% of the premium.
Numbers I gave you might be a bit off so don't quote me fully on them.

Back