I want to sell in CA, Join a Cluster or Agency?

Yep, these two statements don't add up in California right now, in my opnion. There is no one market for these risks right now.

Best of Luck.
Thanks, and it's the no one market condition that makes me think aligning with an existing agency is advantageous over attempting to adding direct markets.

^^^^^^ Even then, you got to make the right choice. Some wont tell you because of the hardening market, your access and ability to write might be altered.

^^^^^^ Even then, you got to make the right choice. Some wont tell you because of the hardening market, your access and ability to write might be altered.
Right, I fully agree and why I thought I would seek opinions. I feel bad for those that wouldn't share the information out of a feeling of scarcity. It is after all, the largest market in United States and losing out on expanding your network out of fear seems highly short sighted.

As mentioned here.. new agent in CA might be a fool's errand. Call a small mutual or 2. I would recommend Enumclaw, Oregon Mutual, or Sublimity.

Last edited:
Give a call and I can direct you to your best options in California. Just maybe our model could be what you looking for with out the stress of learning the hard way.

Back