If You Could See a Collection of Best Posts by a Member, Who Would You Choose?

Honorary @Markthebroker and @Al3x Lee for the laughs and insight.
You hear that @Markthebroker?! We're honorary!

Well sheesh. Obviously I have to shout out @Ashmeade for mentioning me

@marindependent for being one of the P&C boys and actually keeping the conversations on track and counterbalancing Mark and I's sarcasm. He is also good at starting thought provoking threads and keeping us abreast industry trends

@Markthebroker for being as sarcastic as me, and sometimes insightful

@shawnmwalker for using his real name. He also keeps us serious and respectful on the P&C side. Additionally, he's not a Californian, so he earns extra points for that.

@Tahoe Ray - All around cool guy. As with many people on this forum, he's much smarter than I am. Top IQ award

@DHK - This guy is obsessed and passionate about what he does. I hopped in a zoom call with him and Ray once just to watch them debate life insurance products

@adjusterjack - This guy shows up whenever someone is wrong and sets the record straight. A+, all time champ at interpreting policy language.

@Policy Monkey - For entertaining my most outrageous posts

@Allen Trent - For challenging my most outrageous posts.

@WinoBlues - For having no f**ks left to give

@AZDave - For his thoughtful contributions and love of fishing

@rolfshepard - For proving time and time again that you can work in insurance, even after suffering a massive stroke

@MIGA1626 - FOR ALWAYS POSTING IN ALL CAPS AND REMINDING US THAT THE WORLD IS ON FIRE

@STIBROKER - For his savage political memes. He's also the king of DEI (He just doesn't want you to know that)

@fed up - He gets an honorary P&C boy badge for being a regular contributor

@NY independent - For his reminders that the NY insurance market is collapsing. He is basically our Paul Revere

@Poppy Hill - For having the courage to start a career in insurance in the worst market in history, in her 50's

@Life Hawk - For his random quotes in his profile comments

@LostDollar - I bestow upon you, honorary insurance agent. You no longer have to give your disclaimer, but I know it's your signature move, so I also wouldn't want to take it from you

@somarco - The wise old man award

@toolbelt - For being more outrageous than even me

I'm positive I'm probably missing dozens of people, but I don't keep a roster, so if I missed you, just remember to vote for me in the next election 🍀

You hear that @Markthebroker?! We're honorary!

Well sheesh. Obviously I have to shout out @Ashmeade for mentioning me

@marindependent for being one of the P&C boys and actually keeping the conversations on track and counterbalancing Mark and I's sarcasm. He is also good at starting thought provoking threads and keeping us abreast industry trends

@Markthebroker for being as sarcastic as me, and sometimes insightful

@shawnmwalker for using his real name. He also keeps us serious and respectful on the P&C side. Additionally, he's not a Californian, so he earns extra points for that.

@Tahoe Ray - All around cool guy. As with many people on this forum, he's much smarter than I am. Top IQ award

@DHK - This guy is obsessed and passionate about what he does. I hopped in a zoom call with him and Ray once just to watch them debate life insurance products

@adjusterjack - This guy shows up whenever someone is wrong and sets the record straight. A+, all time champ at interpreting policy language.

@Policy Monkey - For entertaining my most outrageous posts

@Allen Trent - For challenging my most outrageous posts.

@WinoBlues - For having no f**ks left to give

@AZDave - For his thoughtful contributions and love of fishing

@rolfshepard - For proving time and time again that you can work in insurance, even after suffering a massive stroke

@MIGA1626 - FOR ALWAYS POSTING IN ALL CAPS AND REMINDING US THAT THE WORLD IS ON FIRE

@STIBROKER - For his savage political memes. He's also the king of DEI (He just doesn't want you to know that)

@fed up - He gets an honorary P&C boy badge for being a regular contributor

@NY independent - For his reminders that the NY insurance market is collapsing. He is basically our Paul Revere

@Poppy Hill - For having the courage to start a career in insurance in the worst market in history, in her 50's

@Life Hawk - For his random quotes in his profile comments

@LostDollar - I bestow upon you, honorary insurance agent. You no longer have to give your disclaimer, but I know it's your signature move, so I also wouldn't want to take it from you

@somarco - The wise old man award

@toolbelt - For being more outrageous than even me

I'm positive I'm probably missing dozens of people, but I don't keep a roster, so if I missed you, just remember to vote for me in the next election 🍀
It took 8 pages to get mentioned! I am out of here. Going to FaceBook! HAHAH!

Back