If you hire foreigners to get leads…

Hello this is "Mike" .....rest of conversation is unintelligible and then "Please Hold" and the click of the hang-up...
werewolf0433_a_busy_call_center_in_India_emplouyees_on_the_phon_b9aae2e9-c666-4449-8b8a-91a3d95baecc.png

yup, here's chris westfall's scam:..

yup, here's chris westfall's scam:..

Not Chris's program. It's Eugene's They haven't done a video together in years. I think Chris dissociated himself from Eugene, because who wants to be known for selling a telemarketer program? Especially when you have all those inbound leads coming in from Youtube.

Not Chris's program. It's Eugene's They haven't done a video together in years. I think Chris dissociated himself from Eugene, because who wants to be known for selling a telemarketer program? Especially when you have all those inbound leads coming in from Youtube.
Eugene is with Ifg under Justin Brock . But as I recall a few months ago he was opening a call center . Now that before all the new coming rules on overrides and marketing money hit . I see no way a call center will make it . 95% if there business is replacement at $310 . They used to make the $250 override and $150 plus an app marketing money . Now after they pay the agent $100-$150 an app and having to pay there own marketing they’ll lose money with 60% persistency

Eugene is with Ifg under Justin Brock . But as I recall a few months ago he was opening a call center . Now that before all the new coming rules on overrides and marketing money hit . I see no way a call center will make it . 95% if there business is replacement at $310 . They used to make the $250 override and $150 plus an app marketing money . Now after they pay the agent $100-$150 an app and having to pay there own marketing they’ll lose money with 60% persistency
ACA health call centers are thriving with a 70% persistency apparently. Just running Facebook ads in the southern Medicaid non expansion states.

Back