Immediate Annuity Recommendation Needed

Yeah. I would have her sign disclaimers left and right for this case. I would probably tape record the final meeting too!

Just as you cant fix stupid now, you wont be able to in 15 years when ss isnt enough to sustain her, and she comes back and sues you for misleading her.
Im not saying she will, im just saying cover your ass on this one!!

Personally I would probably recommend some dividend paying stocks along with some bonds...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age 62? What is her SS benefit estimated to be at 62??

Plus, you need to get a 72T calculator.
Im not sure how much you know about 72Ts but you just cant take whatever distribution amount you want. There is a formula to find the max distribution amount. Its based on the IRS life expectancy tables... and the current max distribution rate is 6.5%.

Mine gave me a max yearly distribution of only $21K with her amount of assets and her age... and that didnt account for inflation over the 15 year period...

Basically this is a pipe dream that is most likely going to end up badly for this woman... imo..

Last edited:
i would have her sign off on your disclaimers. She seems really young to be taking income form investments and with not enough money saved given her age.

Back