IMO Drama

I totally get the hard work part. I totally understand buying leads constantly. I have 2
Questions. How do you know who is a legit IMO that will offer fair contracts and some training? Who do you trust with leads? I know it’s an investment. I also realize not every lead will be a deal. All I am asking for is guidance.
Just so your homework. In this business you have to buy leads, but you do NOT have to recruit if you don't want to. If an IMO/FMO etc should not force you to do this. We are independent which means we call the shots. These company's need us more than we need them. There are so many out there to choose from. I am happy where I am now, but it took going through a couple different IMO/FMO's. Good luck to you!

Just so your homework. In this business you have to buy leads, but you do NOT have to recruit if you don't want to. If an IMO/FMO etc should not force you to do this. We are independent which means we call the shots. These company's need us more than we need them. There are so many out there to choose from. I am happy where I am now, but it took going through a couple different IMO/FMO's. Good luck to you!
Who are you with?

Back