In an Era of Technology, Relationships Still Rule

I agree. But you really need to be good at it to turn a customer into a client. Takes more than some one with a dialer or website, those are the easy part.

it started 18 years ago doing kitchen table sales..............

it started 18 years ago doing kitchen table sales..............

Me too. Plus a couple. I think that is were you learn good phone, face to face. Like you, I have hundreds of clients I have never met in person. The article was not saying Tech is bad. It was reinforcing the relationship side.

thats one of the thing I tell my clients...I do not to see you and you really do not waste time setting up meeting....all I have to do so why what I am recommending is in your best interest and why....... and every thing can now be done on the net....hahahaha

Me too. Plus a couple. I think that is were you learn good phone, face to face. Like you, I have hundreds of clients I have never met in person. The article was not saying Tech is bad. It was reinforcing the relationship side.

thats one of the thing I tell my clients...I do not to see you and you really do not waste time setting up meeting....all I have to do so why what I am recommending is in your best interest and why....... and every thing can now be done on the net....hahahaha

I still do not even have a web site. But, I use tech everyday. Email, fax and text. But those can not replace my time face to face or on the phone with them. That is where I become their agent.

I still do not even have a web site.

hahahaha,,,,last sunday put out a email to all the leads I got off my site in the last year with this message and got someone who put in a application..... and the original lead put down a fake phone number and submitted a application with out talking to him....waiting to see if it gets issued....hahahahaha......

Term Life Insurance Rates have been lowered....you can now check these rates and apply online with a one page application......run rates here.....
Health Analyzer

Last edited:
hahahaha,,,,last sunday put out a email to all the leads I got off my site in the last year with this message and got someone who put in a application..... and the original lead put down a fake phone number and submitted a application with out talking to him....waiting to see if it gets issued....hahahahaha......

Term Life Insurance Rates have been lowered....you can now check these rates and apply online with a one page application......run rates here.....
Health Analyzer

Glad you're enjoying the system so far, Scott! It's going to get even better as time goes on. I'll keep an eye on things for you.

Back