Is there a Website / Platform that shows all States & Carrier Appointments of an Agent?

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Is there a Website / Platform that shows all States & Carrier Appointments of an Agent?

For them or for you?

Sircon is the answer either way. I can see all of my licenses in one place, their expirations, etc. You can still use NIPR to renew and avoid the SIRCON renewal fee.

Are they in your downline?

Sircon has an agency subscription that allows you to see this (as long as the agent allows you to).

Otherwise, I think you're stuck going to individual state's websites.

For them or for you?

Sircon is the answer either way. I can see all of my licenses in one place, their expirations, etc. You can still use NIPR to renew and avoid the SIRCON renewal fee.

Are they in your downline?

Sircon has an agency subscription that allows you to see this (as long as the agent allows you to).

Otherwise, I think you're stuck going to individual state's websites.
Yes - for me to check our Agents . . .

Since we provide the incoming sales for our Writing Agents - we only want them to have contracts through us and also be able to monitor that such is true.

Referral Agents doesn't matter - they get paid to send us Life & Health referral clients.

Since we provide the incoming sales for our Writing Agents - we only want them to have contracts through us and also be able to monitor that such is true.

Referral Agents doesn't matter - they get paid to send us Life & Health referral clients.
I would contact Sircon. I believe that they can do what you're asking as long as the producer permits you.

If you use SuranceBay (SureLC), you could have the downline agent login, go to Contracting, click Contracts, then click the NIPR State Appts, that will show all their appointments (At least it shows all my appointments). You could have the agent show you over Zoom or send a screenshot.

Unfortunately this relies on the downline agent to be "compliant" with your request...

If you use SuranceBay (SureLC), you could have the downline agent login, go to Contracting, click Contracts, then click the NIPR State Appts, that will show all their appointments (At least it shows all my appointments). You could have the agent show you over Zoom or send a screenshot.

Unfortunately this relies on the downline agent to be "compliant" with your request...

Does the original contract have to be initiated thru SureLC? Some carriers do not use that platform to onboard Agents.

That worked for me - thanks.

So - guess I'll need at least one Carrier that uses SuranceBay

Back