Indexed Annuities - SEC Drops the Other Shoe

But why is it ridiculous? Yeah I am a young and wild eyed agent, trying to have a good attitude about everything and stay motivated.
I am not arguing with you, I am sure you have more knowledge then I do on the subject. But will you explain why that is ridiculios to think that? Help me increase my knowledge here on the subject please.

How would you feel if I came to your house everyday, go through all your letters, e-mails, your bank statements (yea they do that), make you explain where you got that $20 in your wallet and charge you a hefty fee as I leave?

How would you feel if I came to your house everyday, go through all your letters, e-mails, your bank statements (yea they do that), make you explain where you got that $20 in your wallet and charge you a hefty fee as I leave?

Kafka's like butter, because he's on a roll!

The following Press Release announces that BHC Marketing and others have filed a lawsuit against the SEC to stop the implementation of Rule 151A. If adopted, 151A means that fixed index-linked annuities will become securities and regulated by FINRA and the SEC.
Press Release information HERE BHC Marketing Ltd. and one other IMO, along with four insurance companies, are petitioners to this lawsuit because we believe it is not in the best interest of the public, insurance industry or insurance agents that index annuities become securities. Please know that the coalition, of which BHC is a part, will fight fiercely on your behalf to rein in the SEC, which we believe has exceeded its authority. We will keep you posted on the progress.

I'm going to start trying to do more business with the companies that are participating.

American Equity.....corny marketing materials, decent (but not the best) products, excellent customer service (for both agents and customers), and now.....they're like the Captain America of the Justice League vs. the evil securities Cult of the SEC.

American Equity.....corny marketing materials, decent (but not the best) products, excellent customer service (for both agents and customers), and now.....they're like the Captain America of the Justice League vs. the evil securities Cult of the SEC.

If you are going to use comic-book superhero metaphors please use them correctly.

Captain America is from the Marvel universe and he was a member of the Avengers.

The Justice League is from the DC universe, so you could have said Green Lantern, or Wonder Woman, or Batman.

Please do not make that error again.

Thank you from the compliance department.

Wow, bobson, you must have spent a lot of time reading comic books. I am impressed with your knowledge (not kidding). I wouldn't want to play against you in Trivial Pursuit.:no:

Wow, bobson, you must have spent a lot of time reading comic books. I am impressed with your knowledge (not kidding). I wouldn't want to play against you in Trivial Pursuit.:no:

I have a about 2000 comic books in my collection. I've started and stopped buying them a few times over the years. I've been buying a few recently mainly because I am now hooked on the CW's Smallville! What a great show!

Back