InstantInsuranceTransfers.net

How could they be "interviewed and screened" by an autodialer?

There are still companies trying to use autodialers to do live transfer and tell people it is legal.

They can press 1 to speak to someone and then the telemarketers ask them the questions and then transfer them.

I've also seen it where telemarketers call the people and tell them to hold on for an important message and then start the recording to press 1 to speak to a live person.

I was robocalled yesterday regarding a lead system for annuities. I should have pressed one and blasted someone but I pressed 2 to get off their calling list. It came in as a "PRIVATE NUMBER". I guess that's another way to get away with it.

I was robocalled yesterday regarding a lead system for annuities. I should have pressed one and blasted someone but I pressed 2 to get off their calling list. It came in as a "PRIVATE NUMBER". I guess that's another way to get away with it.

There is that, but if they were calling about a lead system for annuities that was a b2b transaction and therefore outside of the FTC/FCC reach.

Hmmm.....I guess you would consider an independent agent a business then, right? To me, if it's a lead system, I'm the consumer and it would be a B to C call but I guess I can see it both ways now. Either way, it's sneaky to block your number and that should be illegal too on all business calls to anyone.

It depends on what they're calling about. An annuity lead system is a b2b deal, calling about windows and siding, different story.

I already mentioned that it was for an annuity lead system. My question is whether an independent insurance agent is categorized as a business in regards to DNC.

I got the same call a few minutes ago! It was one of those that started off, "Hey, this is Justin! How are you? The reason I'm calling is because blah blah blah."

I love how they try to make it sound so personal then it leads right into 'press 1 to speak with an operator'.

Latest posts

Back