Insurance Agency Offering Cheapest Auto Insurance for couples with perfect DMV record

Re: Insurance Agency Offering Cheapest Auto Insurance for couples

Rick,

how long have you been with Wawanesa? I was blown away at $850+ savings/year over other carriers and since 08 I have been with them.

Good things happen when you turn 25:biggrin:
</IMG>

This is my 3rd year with them, ever since I turned 25.

Rick

This is my 3rd year with them, ever since I turned 25.

Rick

Is Wawanessa open for Independent Agents to get appointed with? If they're that competitive in the California market and are ok with start ups I'd like to contact them. Anyone have contact info for them now?

Is Wawanessa open for Independent Agents to get appointed with? If they're that competitive in the California market and are ok with start ups I'd like to contact them. Anyone have contact info for them now?

They are a direct writer only. No agents.

Rick

They appear to also be taking some pretty significant rate increases. I've been replacing a fair amount of Wawanesa lately (not that they are that large of a carrier). I don't know if the rate change is everywhere, or just some spots in California though. I don't come up against them that often.

Dan

I've been with Wawanesa for over two years now after leaving Mercury/A.I.S who I was with for over 8 years.

During my entire time with Mercury I had min full coverage (15/30/15), no tickets, no accidents. My premium went up every year and at the end my annual premium was about $1,500.

Switched to Wawanesa, raised limits to 100/300/100 and my premium is now about $1,000/yr. I even had one claim (someone hit my car while parked) last year and they didn't raise my premium. Claims services were a breeze to work with as well. That being said, I'm a big fan so far!:)

If only they'd appoint some independent agents to write their products...:skeptical:

I concur,I was with Allstate for 10 years insured my 06 Lancer Evo
paying about 2400 a year was referred to Wawanesa 1 1/2 years ago
saved over a grand same higher limits,referred my neighbor as well
he saved 300 a year after switching from GMAC.

I tried to run a quote through Wawanesa for myself... They must not be able to write Michigan no fault policies... And I didnt see where I could choose a collision type (broad, standard, limited).

I am insured with wawanesa.com. Blew out the rates with Mercury for the San Fernando Valley (homeowners also).

The won't insure anyone under 25.

Also, raise your liability and U/M. Forgetting the people YOU might hurt, if you are in an accident and can't work for 6 months, what will $25K in U/M coverage do for you?

Rick

i read somewhere that your own liability (personal injury) insurance covers you (the insured) if you cause an accident and you yourself get injured. may be wrong, but it seems like a good idea.

dude, you've been on here one day and you have 27 posts...do you know anything about insurance? And I don't mean unemployment insurance

hehehehe, actually Mileena is a low life scum that has nothing better to do than collect welfare and disability from a brain fart. Which some people deserve , bot Mileena seeks attention so he/she posts for attention on this forum because there are actually people who view this forum that are credible and care for there life and loved ones. which doesnt say much for molina cuz she/he lives like a prisoner in their brain, seeking every waking moment to con not only the government but the insurance companies and anyone else... seems like such a waste with decent writing skills and a warped corruped brain that wants to see the worst and negative in all but cant see further than the fog of their brain limitations... maybe just ran out of the perscriptions...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now on topic, I am still with Wawanesa and they did NOT raise the premium on my auto insurance.... I am very pleased with their prices and service. I do not receive any compensation for promoting them... The price is right at least here in Cali.

Last edited:
Back