Insurance Agent Trade Associations - AHIA etc.

I belong to the local chapter of NAHU. IMO it does a good job with lobbying in Harrisburg (state capitol). Their magazine often has some interesting artcles. I do not play golf, so the social aspect of membership does not interest me. However, the meetings do give me an opportunity to meet other health agents in the area. I do subscribe to Broker World. In addition, every weekday I receive an email from HealthDecisions.org. It is free and is a service of AHIP. It culls the health news from all the major newspapers, government sources (state and federal), etc. I think I receive it because of my NAHU membership. I don't recall sigining up for it.

Same as Wayne, Investment Advisor, Registered Rep., National Underwriter(getting better all the time),Advisor Today, Financial Planning, and Financial Advisor. All free.

And Wayne is right about the importance of NAIFA. It is vitally important!

I'll make this offer for any of you guys who've never seen an Advisor Today magazine. I'll send out a past issue to the first three people that contact me. Read it, and consider joining NAIFA(the organization that publishes the magazine).

Back