Insurance Associates of America

Empire11

Hi All,

I am currently a captive agent going independent. I came across Insurance Associates of America out of Wisconsin and was wondering if any agents are contracted with them or dealt with them?

Any input or recommendations will be helpful. Looking for a cluster or Master Agency that will handle all service work.

Hi All,

I am currently a captive agent going independent. I came across Insurance Associates of America out of Wisconsin and was wondering if any agents are contracted with them or dealt with them?

Any input or recommendations will be helpful. Looking for a cluster or Master Agency that will handle all service work.
Empire11, I am not very familiar with them. If you do not hear from others on this Forum with fresh knowledge of them, I suggest you contact them and tell them you are interested in knowing more about the program, specifically in Iowa. Then end the discussion by asking for the names of three current Iowa member agents to whom you can talk. Then call them and ask if they will share their experiences. The agents will probably be "happy campers" for the most part but that is okay if you can get first-hand info to fit your situation and agency needs. Good luck. Feel free to contact me if you want some additional thoughts.

Back