Insurance Library Meeting

Happy Easter!

I recently became appointed with a few insurance groups and have been looking to create an event at my local library on the weekend to draw interest in both the plans and the concierge service that I provide. I was wondering if anybody had an idea or a presentation from a previous event that I could use as a guide. That and how to set one up with a local library, including costs.

People don't care about your plans or your 'concierge service'. People want solutions to their problems. Help them understand that YOU understand the most common problems and they'll look to you for guidance on what they can do.

Live Debt Free and Truly Wealthy:
The Best Life Insurance Sales & Life Insurance Sales Training Program, Life Insurance Marketing, Selling Techniques & Sales Support. How To Sell Life Insurance

The 5 Challenges in Retirement:
The best Annuity Sales & Annuity Sales Training Program, Annuity Marketing, Selling Techniques & Sales Support. How To Sell Annuities

Happy Easter!

I recently became appointed with a few insurance groups and have been looking to create an event at my local library on the weekend to draw interest in both the plans and the concierge service that I provide. I was wondering if anybody had an idea or a presentation from a previous event that I could use as a guide. That and how to set one up with a local library, including costs.

Michael , I don't think that you have provided enough detail to receive advice on this. What type of plans? Describe your concierge service.

Michael , I don't think that you have provided enough detail to receive advice on this. What type of plans? Describe your concierge service.
Concierge Services include not just walking a prospective client through possible plans but also assisting them with any claims, filing any appeals or customer service issues they come up.

Who is your target audience for this?

Libraries usually have rooms free to anywhere around $50 for two hours in my area.

Most libraries won't let for profit businesses do any type of presentations other than educational workshops. just an fyi

At least in my area they won't

Last edited:
Who is your target audience for this?

Libraries usually have rooms free to anywhere around $50 for two hours in my area.

Hey Heather,

Primarily the focus is for 45 and older with presentations dealing with Medicare Supplemental and Life Insurance Policies. That and also a refresh for these guests to understand the fundamental of how to understand their benefits.

ok, how are you going to advertise these meetings? That would be my only concern, getting the people there. I used to do medicare meetings at AEP but year by year attendance to these fell off that it wasn't worth my time. If I do hold a medicare meeting I now use the conference room in my office.

ok, how are you going to advertise these meetings? That would be my only concern, getting the people there. I used to do medicare meetings at AEP but year by year attendance to these fell off that it wasn't worth my time. If I do hold a medicare meeting I now use the conference room in my office.

I'm planning on a multi-platform marketing campaign to get the word out about the events as well as keep those prospective members in the loop. This will include lead lists generated by a few insurance groups that I am appointed with, social media campaigns as well as traditional print media (flyers in public spaces, etc). Normally this would be targeted to the summer months when utilization of a library is higher than other months.

I am aware that this may not succeed initially but if I can gather experience as to what will or what won't work, I can use this as a learning experience for future presentations. Plus I would need a better location in due time to hold the meetings

Back