Insurance Lines - Who's Writing What?

Anyone have a system they use for keeping track of who's writing what type of policies? I get new emails from marketers every day of new products their companies are offering. I can print those emails and put them in their company folders however does anyone have a system of keeping track of who's writing what without having to remember who's doing what to pull their folders and look?

i.e. a spreadsheet? Website? A directory somewhere?

Anyone have a system they use for keeping track of who's writing what type of policies? I get new emails from marketers every day of new products their companies are offering. I can print those emails and put them in their company folders however does anyone have a system of keeping track of who's writing what without having to remember who's doing what to pull their folders and look? i.e. a spreadsheet? Website? A directory somewhere?

Most agents file that stuff in their spam folder.

The best thing you can do is pick one niche and go at it 100%. Make a bunch of money and once that is going gangbusters you might add one cross sell product every once in a while.

Trying to be everything to everyone is a plan to fail. Spending time on marketer spam is wasted time.

Back