Insurtech News: Bestow partners with Lemonade; Oscar readies IPO

Do you work with them?
Yes man I am independent I work with both Oscar and Bright health.... Lemonade and Hippo not in my state, Florida is wild wild west for Home & Car insurance doubt they will want to dive into this market now...

Other 2 are good they pay decent, and well they got boat load of $$... Warren Buffet (He's neck deep insurance holding) , Peter Thiel and some big VC backing all of these companies above.... Most are Unicorns (1+ Billion Valuation) Start-ups, they're like 3-6 years old most of them.

Yes man I am independent I work with both Oscar and Bright health.... Lemonade and Hippo not in my state, Florida is wild wild west for Home & Car insurance doubt they will want to dive into this market now...

Other 2 are good they pay decent, and well they got boat load of $$... Warren Buffet (He's neck deep insurance holding) , Peter Thiel and some big VC backing all of these companies above.... Most are Unicorns (1+ Billion Valuation) Start-ups, they're like 3-6 years old most of them.
Are these companies with a quote and self-application process?

What I mean, contact applies and buys the policy with no agent interaction.

Are these companies with a quote and self-application process?

What I mean, contact applies and buys the policy with no agent interaction.

Well I am sure that clients can do the non-broker sign up (these carriers have good tech stack) but all my enrollment are guided by an agent... I finish app + select plan for customer send email to customer with price or send summary of sale proposal

Last edited:
Back