IPhone Apps for Agents

I think you'd probably have to "adapt" any app for your purposes. I haven't found any apps specifically related to our field that are worth their price-tag. For managing insurance leads, check out Nutshell. For time and task management, I've used Producteev and been pretty happy with it. (especially since it's free)

thanks, I have seen those and reccommend to try out for those who havent.....i was thinking more for looking something up, i have come across sic code and class codes for workers comp lookups but im looking to here what other people have found. Anybody else?

I personally haven't found any apps but you can make any web page look like an app on your iPhone by adding an icon to your home screen. I've done it with rate calculators and quote engines. It's a nice shortcut.

There are many, many useful apps - depending on what you are looking for one to do specifically. The only thing they can't do is replace a firm's proprietary software. Elaborate a little, I use a bunch if apps for business.

Since asking I had someone show me 3 apps that I have now been using, I only know its for the iphone maybe on others? Anyway, they have them now for workers comp class codes and SIC codes, I dont know how to link to the app store tho....I only downloaded the comp so far, in case this helps anybody else...CiCi-thanks for that tip, It worked with one of our raters!

ANybody have an good iPhone apps that they use for insurance related activities?
Hi newagent999,

There is a new iPhone and iPad app called "My eVault" which you might like to check out. It helps users keep track of receipts, warranties and photographs of personal valuable items which you would ordinarily insure. In less than 30 seconds you can also generate a PDF summary report of all your items in the event of an insurance claim. It also has a travel document and insurance policy management function so that all your valuable information is available at your fingertips.

Great news is that it is free to download the trial version so you can try out all the insurance functionality before upgrading to the full version.

I use a zip code app, and a blue book app, but my favirite app is dragon dictation. It's great for writing insurance blogs. All you do is speak and it types everything for you. All three apps are free,btw.

Last edited:
I just bought "keynote" for 10 bucks. I made a kick ass employer presentation on an iPad mini with it. It took about 3 hours. Easy to use. Just gotta have a little creativity.

If you use social media to promote your business, Buffer is a great app to have that makes managing all your accounts easy!

Latest posts

Back