Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

Re: National Agents Alliance (NAA)

I am leaving this one up......PeePs NEED TO BE WARNED........

Re: I Have A Lead In Another State.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with the leads but I laugh everytime I look at your avatar STI and someone else has the elephant on the trampoline. I have got to find me one.
LMAO

Hi Somarco, I read your post on clark howard and now have found you here. I have a serious question for you. I got involved with NAA a little over a year ago. I have never been happy as I feel that they are only a pyramid company and cater only to the higher managers with little thought for their agents or clients. I would like to be a serious agent with multiple companies. Just how do I start this process? I am great with my clients and their interest is always my first interest. That's why I want out of NAA. I would like to be able to shop more options for my clients needs and also get the best rates for them. Can you steer me in the direction or company that I should go with?

Thank you,

Lynn

Re: National Agents Alliance (NAA) if you are new...

Don't go with NAA! They are the AMWAY of the insurance industry! They are in business to sell over priced OLD cherry picked leads. If I ran a major insurance company, I would NOT have anything to do with them! If you are new to this biz, get with an independent agency! They pay hirer commissions and much better leads! I can recommend many! I know what I am talking about. :yes:

OKAY....TELL ME WHERE TO GO PLEASE!

Bob - you're famous! I'll be able to say "I knew you when".

This NAA thread just won't die. Sounds like yet another satisfied customer...

I did this a few months ago, but let's try again...are any of you NAA defender ass-clowns still in the business? If so how 'bout posting to let us know?

moonlightandmargaritas,

There are a lot of NAA people who read this forum. Many of them didn't go to the conferance so it would be helpful to all of us if someone who did could enlighten us.

Okay, I've went to their stupid conventions. Three as a matter of fact. Learned a little more every time about how no one can win other than the top players and how they plan to rip every agent they come in contact with bad leads and overprice advice. Stay clear of NAA!!!

I went with NAA one time. I think it was them. Or one like it. We were trying to write mainly F&G old mutual. My manager went out with me and he totally got into a peeing match with one dude in his living room, almost came to pushing and fighting. It was all over the fact that we were there to sell, and the dude did not just whip out a checkbook right there and then. My manager was saying when he made the appointment, he was under the understanding that the client was to have the checkbook out and ready to go. That was the "understanding". Then it got forceful, and my manager stood up and bowed- up like he was ready to fight and got loud. { huh?} Then he wrote up a lady who was so obviously out of it, I think she had the flu or was sick or on medication, she could barely write. She wrote the check and did not know what she was doing. I really think that she thought we were there to collect some of the mortgage payment. Give me a break! I quit so fast, ran and ran, never looked back. I think they were temporarily here. We met in a hotel room, no office here. I do think that protecting a mortgage against untimely death is a good thing- just not the way these guys went about it.

I got involved with NAA a little over a year ago. ...... I am great with my clients and their interest is always my first interest

then how could you write non~med plans for over a year.......

Latest posts

Back