Is It Time to Quit the Biz ?

^I would take too big of a pay cut. Again, maybe you didn't read my post.

If you're going to stay in this business I suggest you put together a 2-3 year goal to open your own agency, or save yourself the time & agony and do something else.

^I would take too big of a pay cut. Again, maybe you didn't read my post.

If you're going to stay in this business I suggest you put together a 2-3 year goal to open your own agency, or save yourself the time & agony and do something else.

I read it.

-COI
-Dig down and make the calls
-stay in commercial
-money comes from long term efforts and rolling commissions.
-long term planning.
-open your own agency

What did i miss???

Quite Frankly, i don't know HOW one could open a commercial agency without some big backing and stellar financials. Gonna take a lot of time.

(sorry, getting ready for another Dr. visit. Gotta get my boy better....Thanks!)

I agree that opening one's own agency is by far the best way to make the most money, but not if you aren't already closing deals and are ready for owning and operating your own business. Just putting an "open" sign in the window isn't going to work. I'll tell you one inside secret, most top sales people have a niche. You said you are a painter and bartender. Are you focusing on these types of clients. You can talk their lingo, that is so important in sales, to know what you are talking about. Just chasing leads, going after anyone and everyone is a tough road to go down. I have some other ideas that might help you. Send me a note if you would like to.

Latest posts

Back