Is The Insurance Squad still around?

Spin

Expert
Phoenix
I'll be passing my exam on Jan 30 and am wanting to learn about working with them, their site has been down for a while now.

Does not look like Matt Mungia has posted since last March. Wonder what happened to him? You wouldn't think he would quit the business.

He’s definitely still around. I think they went to a heavy focus on Medicare and cross sell the FE.
When you focus on Medicare your old website might not be compliant with all the CMS rules so likely had to build a new one.

They had a Medicare lead program that crumbled . My friend took at least 7 agents from them . He went big in on no rules aca .

I just looked at Matt on Facebook. Looks like they are doing very well in the Affordable Care Act space. Maybe his main focus is under 65 health as well as Medicare.

Been a loooong time since I was on this forum. Didn’t know it still existed.

Yes, we are still in the Final Expense business. We won/earned about 4 Final Expense trips this year. I’ll be going to the Foresters trip in Mexico next month and the Trinity trip to Portugal in June and the rest I’ll pass up on due to my schedule.

Yes, we are in the Medicare game. We had our biggest year in 2022 and just had our biggest AEP ever. 2023 is looking great for medicare!

Yes, we are jn the ACA space. Currently #6 in the Country in that arena.

Yes, we also have an annuity trainer.

2023 is gonna be CRAZY GOOD for us… FOR SURE THE BEST YEAR WE’VE EVER HAD! Hope it’s that way for everyone in the industry!

Been a loooong time since I was on this forum. Didn’t know it still existed.

Yes, we are still in the Final Expense business. We won/earned about 4 Final Expense trips this year. I’ll be going to the Foresters trip in Mexico next month and the Trinity trip to Portugal in June and the rest I’ll pass up on due to my schedule.

It's funny that I'm seeing more and more agents and uplines passing on the trips they've won. I know I've turned down some recently. Just no interest in going to another company trip.

It's funny that I'm seeing more and more agents and uplines passing on the trips they've won. I know I've turned down some recently. Just no interest in going to another company trip.
Even if I were able to qualify and go, I have no desire to make an overseas trip. It seems no one has stateside (lower 48) trips anymore. A nice trip would be a Mississippi reiver boat trip.

Back