• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Is the New 2025 CMS Rule for Agent compensation actually GREAT news for AGENTS and FMOs?

Where is that from and when does it take effect
its a public option that has been discussed for at least 10-15 years now, it used to go by a different name, can't remember the specifics right now, but back in 2009-2010 the great compromise gave birth to Obamacare, with promises that it would progressively and eventually lead to a public option.

Whenever the democrats have control of the white house, and a decent size majority in both houses of Congress, this will will be rebirthed and most likely pass. but the way the political pendulum swings, thats probably another 10-15 years down the road

Whenever the democrats have control of the white house, and a decent size majority in both houses of Congress, this will will be rebirthed and most likely pass. but the way the political pendulum swings, thats probably another 10-15 years down the road

Agreed. Nowadays most people are VERY awake to the Democrats’ bullcrap racket. They aren’t looking to “help.” They just want total control of everything. In 2010, people didn’t understand this. In 2024, people VERY MUCH understand this. The only ones that would go for something like this is their radical 25-30% base of absolute loony tunes. People want common sense and truth, nowadays. I’m not even some radical Republican. I’m a former Democrat up until like 7 years ago. There’s some things I’m actually liberal about. I just despise what that party has become. Pure evil communist crap.

Agreed. Nowadays most people are VERY awake to the Democrats’ bullcrap racket. They aren’t looking to “help.” They just want total control of everything. In 2010, people didn’t understand this. In 2024, people VERY MUCH understand this. The only ones that would go for something like this is their radical 25-30% base of absolute loony tunes. People want common sense and truth, nowadays. I’m not even some radical Republican. I’m a former Democrat up until like 7 years ago. There’s some things I’m actually liberal about. I just despise what that party has become. Pure evil communist crap.
Maybe...

When Obamacare 1st passed I remember people discussing *the subsidy.*

< The government is going to pay how much? This can't be good, at scale, for the national debt. >

Now, people don't even bat an eye or flinch at $767 or more per month of subsidy to pay for their health insurance.

Of course the government should pay.

Maybe they're more awake but they certainly don't want the handout removed.

Aetna does NOT have its own.
I'm glad you told me. I was thinking about taking it this weekend. And I probably will because they do.

This is taken from their website:

Aetna Medicare Training (AHIP alternative)​

For brokers and agents who only wish to sell Aetna and SilverScript Individual Medicare products, we offer an alternative to AHIP Medicare training for certification.

• This course contains seven modules that cover CMS required training and may be taken as an alternative to the AHIP Medicare training.
  • The Aetna Medicare training (AHIP alternative) is free to all brokers and agents certifying for Aetna and SilverScript Individual Medicare.
  • This course is not CE credit eligible. To earn CE credits for certification, you must complete the AHIP Medicare training.
  • This course is valid for Aetna/SilverScript Individual Medicare certification only. It is not transferrable to other carriers.
Please click here to proceed to Aetna Medicare training (AHIP alternative) or continue to the 2025 Aetna Individual Medicare certification below if you have already completed or wish to take AHIP Medicare training.

I'm glad you told me. I was thinking about taking it this weekend. And I probably will because they do.

This is taken from their website:

Aetna Medicare Training (AHIP alternative)​

For brokers and agents who only wish to sell Aetna and SilverScript Individual Medicare products, we offer an alternative to AHIP Medicare training for certification.

• This course contains seven modules that cover CMS required training and may be taken as an alternative to the AHIP Medicare training.
  • The Aetna Medicare training (AHIP alternative) is free to all brokers and agents certifying for Aetna and SilverScript Individual Medicare.
  • This course is not CE credit eligible. To earn CE credits for certification, you must complete the AHIP Medicare training.
  • This course is valid for Aetna/SilverScript Individual Medicare certification only. It is not transferrable to other carriers.
Please click here to proceed to Aetna Medicare training (AHIP alternative) or continue to the 2025 Aetna Individual Medicare certification below if you have already completed or wish to take AHIP Medicare training.
Thanks for the heads up. I was going by what I heard on the Agent Boost show.

Back