Is there a better "lead in" product than Health?

Cute, now there are some good sales people. They are everywhere and they don't miss anybody!!!:D

It might be difficult to secure all the contracts you need but if you are talking about group health then workers comp is always a good lead in for certain industries. Won't be much concern for a physicians office but it would be for a heating and air contractor. But then again I see you are in Cali and I have no clue what the comp market is like out there.

It might be difficult to secure all the contracts you need but if you are talking about group health then workers comp is always a good lead in for certain industries. Won't be much concern for a physicians office but it would be for a heating and air contractor. But then again I see you are in Cali and I have no clue what the comp market is like out there.

I was thinking work comp would be a great product to lead with. Use Gary's system to call contractors and offer to fax them a two page FREE REPORT on 3 ways Contractors can reduce work comp premiums. And then the last secret would be an offer for a longer report called 8 Proven Steps Safest Contrators Use to Reduce Work Comp Premiums to Their Lowest Possible Levels. Something like that.

:idea:

Re; work comp here in Cali, we have a medicomp program through Blue Cross and Employers Work comp. Combined bill, same network of physicians for the W.C. and the group gets a 10% discount on their comp rate. They are pretty agressive.

Physician office' are under a buck/$100 payroll. Not going to make much $$ on small doctors offices but it increases persistancy. And it's easy to write. The larger offices are nice to write!

I'm not contracted with any other W.C. carriers. Not looking for the blue collar types.

Back