Is This a Good Agency Agreement

It always depends on the company. The commish is a 50/50(or whatever your production incentive is) split of whatever the negotiated commish is. For example, most life we get about 100% of the premium 1st year. That can differ depending on company. We also have some support through Marketing organizations we have a contract with (life, DI and LTC). I was under the impression that if I walk up to company x and ask to sell for them they pay y commish to a street level producer(if they will accept you). If the agency I am affiliated with goes to company x and can show they have 10 producers who push volume, they will agee to pay y + z% to have the agency sell their product.

If he is getting 100% commission on life insurance for seniors or "final expense" then he is not getting a better deal than street level...or at least that is only what he is telling you guys.
Getting 105-115% is not uncommon for street level contracts.

I thought I was getting ripped off at my first company when they only paid me 64% comm on life insurance, $300 on MAPD plans and $150 on med supps. This was with training (if that's what they called it) and the office and supplies were included. If I thought that was a rip off, how do you think I feel about your deal?

thank you sharing and good info for good agency that provide the nice services but i know another great london agency worker-direct.com and i really like these services that provide and i think best inhospitality agency in london

wow this spammer did not even read the thread, if they think it was about a good company stay far away from this one.

thank you sharing and good info for good agency that provide the nice services but i know another great london agency worker-direct.com and i really like these services that provide and i think best inhospitality agency in london

the best at being mean?

Back