It Is Good to Be Rich

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
I checked my checking account this morning and I had a charge by Columbian Life I did not recognize.. I reviewed all my scheduled drafts and payments to make sure it wasn't something I had forgotten. I was ready to call CFG but then it seemed to me the amount was familiar. I went to the CFG site and checked a policy I had issued last month. The premium was for the same amount. I went into my application file and looked at the application I submitted to CFG sure enough, I had put my bank routing number and my checking account number on the form the lady signed. Guess I thought I had so much money I would just pay the premiums for my clients in the future. After all, you can't take it with you. :nah:

I thought I had made every mistake to be made in this business but this was a first for me.. Sure glad I got it out of the way early in life!

I checked my checking account this morning and I had a charge by Columbian Life I did not recognize.. I reviewed all my scheduled drafts and payments to make sure it wasn't something I had forgotten. I was ready to call CFG but then it seemed to me the amount was familiar. I went to the CFG site and checked a policy I had issued last month. The premium was for the same amount. I went into my application file and looked at the application I submitted to CFG sure enough, I had put my bank routing number and my checking account number on the form the lady signed. Guess I thought I had so much money I would just pay the premiums for my clients in the future. After all, you can't take it with you. :nah:

I thought I had made every mistake to be made in this business but this was a first for me.. Sure glad I got it out of the way early in life!

Are you going to turn yourself in for REBATING?

Latest posts

Back