RNA insulin and neuropathy will be graded now . As i said no company changes unless they need to

RNA’s atrocious on answering phone . 20 and 30 in line . Hold times crazy . Even first min in morning they open 10-20 mins .

I never saw one . But i know they’re underwriting pretty good. I always put heavy heart meds ,Insulin with neuropathy and heavy with them . There rates are high and why i used for those type
COPD,Emphysema,Chronic Bronchitis,Parkinson’,Pacemaker 1yr,MS,Stroke,Insulin no complications,all Standard.

M,60,T, 5k Standard $36.95

So for COPD this looks good. Unless they have some kind of unknown UW that knocks it out for a nebulizer.

The decrease in minimum face from 7k to 5k is good (standard)
Standard rates are decent.
GI is very overpriced.
Preferred nothing special.

Did not really look at Graded I use GTL for that product.

Anyone have the new comp schedule?

Rates : [EXTERNAL LINK] - Royal Neighbors of America

COPD,Emphysema,Chronic Bronchitis,Parkinson’,Pacemaker 1yr,MS,Stroke,Insulin no complications,all Standard.

So for COPD this looks good. Unless they have some kind of unknown UW that knocks it out for a nebulizer.

GI is very overpriced.

I just ran some quotes on their quoter . Rates look the same vs old product for standard. Tells me a lot of stuff that was standard before will be knocked down to graded . If the rates are the same and they take the same risks on level standard why change the product. No there going to use intuitive underwriting when’s there’s combo of drugs it drops it to graded vs it was standard level before . As I preached on kskj 6 months ago the only reason a company changes is for their benefit . Again with rna aggressive underwriting must have bit them .But Rna had very high rates to offset some of that . I do like the rna quoter showing the premium when adding accidental death or the grandchild rider . I might utilize that grandchild rider depending on how the underwriting is . I’m pretty sure a lot of former level stuff will be graded now

GI is very overpriced.

Why are you even considering RNA, when they take a while to answer calls from customers and agents? Isn't that a hard no for you, normally?

I just ran some quotes on their quoter . Rates look the same vs old product for standard. Tells me a lot of stuff that was standard before will be knocked down to graded . If the rates are the same and they take the same risks on level standard why change the product. No there going to use intuitive underwriting when’s there’s combo of drugs it drops it to graded vs it was standard level before . As I preached on kskj 6 months ago the only reason a company changes is for their benefit . Again with rna aggressive underwriting must have bit them .But Rna had very high rates to offset some of that . I do like the rna quoter showing the premium when adding accidental death or the grandchild rider . I might utilize that grandchild rider depending on how the underwriting is . I’m pretty sure a lot of former level stuff will be graded now

Would you use them for COPD ? MS ?
Parkinson’s?

Would you use them for COPD ? MS ?
Parkinson’s?
If they issue copd and MS at that standard rate yes . That’s cheaper than Trans standard . I got my severe doubts that happens . They never took copd before . Why would they take copd now at rates they never took it for 10 yrs ? I assure you tons of stuff that was issued level the last 10 yrs will drop to graded now . They changed there underwriting because some of the higher risks getting level weren’t priced correctly .

If they issue copd and MS at that standard rate yes . That’s cheaper than Trans standard . I got my severe doubts that happens . They never took copd before . Why would they take copd now at rates they never took it for 10 yrs ? I assure you tons of stuff that was issued level the last 10 yrs will drop to graded now . They changed there underwriting because some of the higher risks getting level weren’t priced correctly .
It’s right here….
Why don’t you believe the risk tool ?

Attachments

• RNA Risk Assessment Guide 2024.pdf
    127.3 KB · Views: 13
It’s right here….
Why don’t you believe the risk tool ?
So let’s see when you have copd and heart issues if the combo intuitive underwriting doesn’t knock it down to graded . Proofs when you write 5-10 tough cases . Maybe it is . Try it . Looks like they take 2 yrs or more cardiomyopathy standard . That’s a risky illness as few take that period . On paper it appears they only swapped out insulin with diabetes and copd . Like I said hard to believe but we’ll see .

Back