Ivy League Wealth Secrets

Hey Arn...I was in Harrisburg for the last seven days. Somehow made it to the airport early this morning. 34 inches in 6 days. Of course you guys got more. Unbelievable!

Yeah, Ed, we really got hammered this time----official total is now over 70 inches for this winter and more to come on Monday evening into Tuesday! I'm suffering a case of terminal cabin fever.:mad:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I might consider buying the book if he autographs my copy.:swoon:

Last edited:
See Keith this is what happens when you go to an Ivy League school - resorting to copying & pasting unsuccessfully to advertise your "how to get rich" book on a forum created for a bunch of insurance agents - YOU LOSE YOUR COMMON SENSE!

Interestingly enough, Obama went to not one, but TWO Ivy League schools.

Of course to be fair to both sides of the aisle, old Dubbya did too!

Interestingly enough, Obama went to not one, but TWO Ivy League schools.

Of course to be fair to both sides of the aisle, old Dubbya did too!

At least Dubya didn't attend any classes. Institutional education is useless and high institutional education can be detrimental. Ivy league folks don't have any secret to wealth. It's their grandparents with no college degrees who created that wealth and they're just busy dwindling it.

I hope all is well with the group. I think we may have gotten off to the wrong foot. I don't intend to place a million advertisements on the forums. I'm simply a experienced agent and partner with one of the largest firms in the nation and was very excited about the book I wrote.

I apologize if it came off as a long winded advertisement. I simply wanted to communicate my excitement and outline of the type of practice that I run. If it has offended anyone I apologize. I hope you will give me a second chance and consider allowing me to add value to the forums where necessary.

My name is Keith, I'm a 15 year veteran of the financial services industry. I manage a personal practice as well as a wealth management team. I made my money as a financial services indusrty professional...not as an author. I currently work with over 50 pro athletes and manage over $100 million in my personal practice.

Our firm is one of the largest on the east coast with over 400 reps (60+ million GDC in 2009) and we are always looking for ideas, guest speakers, and marketing strategies. As a management team, we have developed over 30 in-house top of the table reps (including 7 who did over 1 million GDC this year). We utilize a team based selling platform.

My book is not a get rich quick scheme. It is a practice management book. I am not hocking a selling system, or a lead generation programs, empty promise annuity / college funding plans, or tiny classified ads. Just the ideas that made our firm successful. Sorry if I came on so strong. I am passionate about our industry and I want everyone to reach their full potential. I hope to learn from each of you through this forum.

PS: Not all Ivy League guys are rich and privledged jerks. I grew up blue collar. Worked on garbage trucks and jumped out of airplanes w the 82nd airborne division as an infantry officer to pay for college. I don't follow basketball but did play linebacker on 2 ivy league championship teams.
Yeah, Ed, we really got hammered this time----official total is now over 70 inches for this winter and more to come on Monday evening into Tuesday! I'm suffering a case of terminal cabin fever.:mad:
I might consider buying the book if he autographs my copy.:swoon:

I'll send you a free copy for offering the only professional response so far. Send me your info.

Ps: I cut and pasted my initial post in word because the spell check feature in this forum wasn't working for me. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
I hope all is well with the group. I think we may have gotten off to the wrong foot. I don't intend to place a million advertisements on the forums. I'm simply a experienced agent and partner with one of the largest firms in the nation and was very excited about the book I wrote.

I apologize if it came off as a long winded advertisement. I simply wanted to communicate my excitement and outline of the type of practice that I run. If it has offended anyone I apologize. I hope you will give me a second chance and consider allowing me to add value to the forums where necessary.

My name is Keith, I'm a 15 year veteran of the financial services industry. I manage a personal practice as well as a wealth management team. I made my money as a financial services indusrty professional...not as an author. I currently work with over 50 pro athletes and manage over $100 million in my personal practice.

Our firm is one of the largest on the east coast with over 400 reps (60+ million GDC in 2009) and we are always looking for ideas, guest speakers, and marketing strategies. As a management team, we have developed over 30 in-house top of the table reps (including 7 who did over 1 million GDC this year). We utilize a team based selling platform.

My book is not a get rich quick scheme. It is a practice management book. I am not hocking a selling system, or a lead generation programs, empty promise annuity / college funding plans, or tiny classified ads. Just the ideas that made our firm successful. Sorry if I came on so strong. I am passionate about our industry and I want everyone to reach their full potential. I hope to learn from each of you through this forum.

PS: Not all Ivy League guys are rich and privledged jerks. I grew up blue collar. Worked on garbage trucks and jumped out of airplanes w the 82nd airborne division as an infantry officer to pay for college. I don't follow basketball but did play linebacker on 2 ivy league championship teams.

"but did play linebacker on 2 ivy league championship teams"

Hi Keith

I have always followed Penn (and especially PSU) athletics. What two years did you play for the Quakers? I assume you played around 1993 and 1994. Did you play much?

If those were the years...they were indeed very good seasons!

"but did play linebacker on 2 ivy league championship teams"

Hi Keith

I have always followed Penn (and especially PSU) athletics. What two years did you play for the Quakers? I assume you played around 1993 and 1994. Did you play much?

If those were the years...they were indeed very good seasons!

Yeah. Thanks. I played for all 4 years. 92-95. Won the 2 rings in 93 and 94. We led IAA in longest win streak at the time...but always wanted to play for Linebacker U. Wan't good enough for Joe Pa. but i still root for them. Met him in high school at PSU football camp. Didi you play Hockey in college?

Back