Jackson National Elite Choice

jmarkk1

Guru
100+ Post Club
Has anyone seen Jackson National's Elite Choice FIA?

Brochure indicates that account value grows at a minimum of 2% each year and there is options for 3% minimum growth. So worse case scenario is 2% growth each year.

Pluse, FIA has Multi Index Strategy that looks pretty interesting.

I'm not sure how to get contracted to sell this product, but it looks very good.

Anyone know where to get contracted? Seems like all annuity FMO/IMO's aren't contracting with Jackson, unless it's their VA products.

It's a good all-around product. I use it. It doesn't have all the lights and sirens - but it doesn't have the associated costs either.

You can contract direct with Jackson on the fixed side unless you are a registered rep whose BD requires you to run your fixed Jackson contract through them. Call them at 800-873-5654 to be directed to the contracting department.

It's a good all-around product. I use it. It doesn't have all the lights and sirens - but it doesn't have the associated costs either.

You can contract direct with Jackson on the fixed side unless you are a registered rep whose BD requires you to run your fixed Jackson contract through them. Call them at 800-873-5654 to be directed to the contracting department.

Do you know if they have production requirements for direct agents? I'm new to the annuity biz, and so I don't have the huge volume that some agents have.

Also, with the Elite Choice....how does it compare to the other "players" right now?

When I look at the specs of 2% guaranteed growth or indexed growth...it looks hard to beat.

I am looking at Allianz, Aviva, North American, American Equity, and NWL. (still haven't placed my contracts yet with these carriers)

Do you know if they have production requirements for direct agents? I'm new to the annuity biz, and so I don't have the huge volume that some agents have.

Also, with the Elite Choice....how does it compare to the other "players" right now?

When I look at the specs of 2% guaranteed growth or indexed growth...it looks hard to beat.

I am looking at Allianz, Aviva, North American, American Equity, and NWL. (still haven't placed my contracts yet with these carriers)

I don't believe there is a stated production requirement
with JNL.

Do Jackson EIAs still terminate after their surrender period and rollover to a 1 year fixed annuity?

I never got into them for that reason (plus trails would stop when the contract rolled over to a fixed annuity).

Do Jackson EIAs still terminate after their surrender period and rollover to a 1 year fixed annuity?

I never got into them for that reason (plus trails would stop when the contract rolled over to a fixed annuity).

Yes they do.

needed more letter

Back