Job Ad for FE Agents Offers Free Leads...legit?

SuperWoman

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Atlanta
I saw this ad on a job website. They state "Free leads". Is this legit?

FINAL EXPENSE LIFE INSURANCE AGENT SENIOR MARKET
Florida Insurance Services, Inc. - Miami-Dade County, FL

BUILD A CAREER SELLING FINAL EXPENSE!

With over 40 years of experience in the insurance industry, we are recognized as a national leader in the sale of senior market products. Our senior market division has grown to become one of the largest in the nation. We are currently doing business in more than 29 states with plans to be operating throughout the entire country very soon.

QUALIFICATIONS: We are looking for full time licensed career Life Insurance Agents who are flexible, adaptable, and trainable. Must have a strong work ethic who are ambitious, competitive and are looking to grow within our company. In home sales experience a plus.

WE OFFER: LEADS PROVIDED! All our Life Insurance Agents are provided with 25-30 "QUALITY" leads every week at NO CHARGE.

COMMISSIONS: Top commissions that are paid fast. Advance commissions are paid to the agent within 5 days of submission.

RENEWALS: Vested renewals are paid to both Agents and Managers.

OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH: Agents earnings potential for the first year earn $75K to $100K with sales managers earning $150K to $250.

PRODUCTS: Our products are very competitively priced and we have some of the lowest rates in the nation. We work with A rated companies, American Amicable, Columbian Life and Kemper.

If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and reward and you meet the position requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.

Visit us at SENIOR-LIFESERVICES (dot) COM

I saw this ad on a job website. They state "Free leads". Is this legit? FINAL EXPENSE LIFE INSURANCE AGENT SENIOR MARKET Florida Insurance Services, Inc. - Miami-Dade County, FL BUILD A CAREER SELLING FINAL EXPENSE! With over 40 years of experience in the insurance industry, we are recognized as a national leader in the sale of senior market products. Our senior market division has grown to become one of the largest in the nation. We are currently doing business in more than 29 states with plans to be operating throughout the entire country very soon. QUALIFICATIONS: We are looking for full time licensed career Life Insurance Agents who are flexible, adaptable, and trainable. Must have a strong work ethic who are ambitious, competitive and are looking to grow within our company. In home sales experience a plus. WE OFFER: LEADS PROVIDED! All our Life Insurance Agents are provided with 25-30 "QUALITY" leads every week at NO CHARGE. COMMISSIONS: Top commissions that are paid fast. Advance commissions are paid to the agent within 5 days of submission. RENEWALS: Vested renewals are paid to both Agents and Managers. OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH: Agents earnings potential for the first year earn $75K to $100K with sales managers earning $150K to $250. PRODUCTS: Our products are very competitively priced and we have some of the lowest rates in the nation. We work with A rated companies, American Amicable, Columbian Life and Kemper. If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and reward and you meet the position requirements, we look forward to hearing from you. Visit us at SENIOR-LIFESERVICES (dot) COM

Yes. Free leads. That's always a sign of something. What was that?

There are a lot of really bad deals out there in insurance; especially in life insurance and final expense. Just go look at Craigslist; ask some of the top producers how many agents vs marketers make it to the conventions.

All that being said, I would only go with someone in the FE space if they are on this forum. If I didn't know anything about the traditional life market already I would only go with an IMO who has a presence on this forum or who comes highly recommended by multiple people on here, if I was looking to start out as an indy.

I can't see a reason to risk getting caught up with an IMO that is more interesting in MLM than in "selling the soap" so to speak.

Last edited:
SuperWoman:
Yikes...you've gone from considering a well respected Guardian agency to perusing offers like this!
One thing is for certain: there is no such thing as free leads. You are paying for them by accepting lower than street level commissions. If you want to sell Final Expense, go with FEX, Brad Aden (360) or Todd King and they will give you all you need to succeed.
Have you decided against going with that Guardian Agency?

Of course it's legit! Why would anyone think that there really would be a cost for free stuff?

When I go to a bar and buy drinks, the peanuts are actually free. Plus, the last time I paid for a hotel room, the cable TV was free!

Rick

SuperWoman:
Yikes...you've gone from considering a well respected Guardian agency to perusing offers like this!
One thing is for certain: there is no such thing as free leads. You are paying for them by accepting lower than street level commissions. If you want to sell Final Expense, go with FEX, Brad Aden (360) or Todd King and they will give you all you need to succeed.
Have you decided against going with that Guardian Agency?

Oh noooooo, I'm not interested in this outfit, just curious what th "hook" was. And it sounds like the below street commission is likely the deal.

I meet with the Guardian MP on Monday, then Weds with a woman I've done business with over the last few years who owns a NYL agency. Will b very interested to compare these two firms.

----------

Of course it's legit! Why would anyone think that there really would be a cost for free stuff?

When I go to a bar and buy drinks, the peanuts are actually free. Plus, the last time I paid for a hotel room, the cable TV was free!

Rick

But they got ya with the $5 bottle of water in mini-bar, didn't they? :D

I saw this ad on a job website. They state "Free leads". Is this legit?

FINAL EXPENSE LIFE INSURANCE AGENT SENIOR MARKET
Florida Insurance Services, Inc. - Miami-Dade County, FL

BUILD A CAREER SELLING FINAL EXPENSE!

With over 40 years of experience in the insurance industry, we are recognized as a national leader in the sale of senior market products. Our senior market division has grown to become one of the largest in the nation. We are currently doing business in more than 29 states with plans to be operating throughout the entire country very soon.

QUALIFICATIONS: We are looking for full time licensed career Life Insurance Agents who are flexible, adaptable, and trainable. Must have a strong work ethic who are ambitious, competitive and are looking to grow within our company. In home sales experience a plus.

WE OFFER: LEADS PROVIDED! All our Life Insurance Agents are provided with 25-30 "QUALITY" leads every week at NO CHARGE.

COMMISSIONS: Top commissions that are paid fast. Advance commissions are paid to the agent within 5 days of submission.

RENEWALS: Vested renewals are paid to both Agents and Managers.

OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH: Agents earnings potential for the first year earn $75K to $100K with sales managers earning $150K to $250.

PRODUCTS: Our products are very competitively priced and we have some of the lowest rates in the nation. We work with A rated companies, American Amicable, Columbian Life and Kemper.

If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and reward and you meet the position requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.

Visit us at SENIOR-LIFESERVICES (dot) COM

its a great program....if you want 50% commission:no: see link below and read carefully:

Senior Life Services

Back