Joe Namath

bluediamond

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Commercial just now. Medicare coverage helpline presented by non other than Joe Namath letting me know that I can enroll starting today.

Didn't think they could use the word Medicare any longer. Maybe, just some get away with it.

I’m guessing on the fine print they put “non-government agency” or “not affiliated with Medicare”

I wonder what company puts out these commercials..

Commercial just now. Medicare coverage helpline presented by non other than Joe Namath letting me know that I can enroll starting today.

Didn't think they could use the word Medicare any longer. Maybe, just some get away with it.

same commercial as last year. just can't use Medicare in a misleading manner, but still sounds misleading to me

(413) Medicare Coverage Helpline TV Commercial: 'Check Your Zip Code Featuring Joe Namath' - YouTube

I’m guessing on the fine print they put “non-government agency” or “not affiliated with Medicare”

I wonder what company puts out these commercials..

HealthInsurance.com

The numbers on the screen are to a call center. The companies would dismantle CMS is they even tried to rein in their beloved call centers.

CMS rules, as directed to them by the companies, are only for the independent broker.

Just try to get a call center shut down. The companies will come down on you with a vengeance.

I've had a least 15 illegal calls today from "Medicare". First one was at 8:43 am. I've told everyone of them it was an illegal call and they are being recorded. That has not mattered to even one.

Back