NFL legend Joe Namath accused of allowing rampant child sex abuse to occur at football camp

Could not find anything to confirm your comments. Please provide some proof.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Here's what we know about Jim Jordan and the Ohio State University wrestling scandal

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...he-ohio-state-wrestling-sexual-abuse-scandal/

"“Four of the former Ohio State University wrestlers who have accused Rep. Jim Jordan of failing to protect them from a sexual predator when he was the team’s assistant coach in the 1980s and ’90s said [on October 10] he has no business being the next speaker of the House,”

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Here's what we know about Jim Jordan and the Ohio State University wrestling scandal

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...he-ohio-state-wrestling-sexual-abuse-scandal/

"“Four of the former Ohio State University wrestlers who have accused Rep. Jim Jordan of failing to protect them from a sexual predator when he was the team’s assistant coach in the 1980s and ’90s said [on October 10] he has no business being the next speaker of the House,”
Yes, I have read that, and others. So let's see if I have this correct. For the past 5 or 6 years these accusations have been leveled at him, but no charges have ever been brought. And this is what you believe is all that is needed to convict someone?

Yes, I have read that, and others. So let's see if I have this correct. For the past 5 or 6 years these accusations have been leveled at him, but no charges have ever been brought. And this is what you believe is all that is needed to convict someone?

Where there is smoke there is fire... Same as Joe, why aren't you out here protecting Namath? Is he not on your "Side"?

All child molesters and anyone who helps them deserve nothing but scorn and very lengthy prison sentences, red, blue or whatever... who cares?

voted for Biden I see

Back