July Agent Meetup - Las Vegas

Hell yeah! You give them your credit card and we will treat it as an open bar.

Rick

I have my Insurance Agent's brown card. You think they'll take it? They say it is full of it. You think that means it has a high credit limit? :goofy:

Where is everybody staying at?

There is no one "assigned" hotel but it seems that most of us will be around Las Vegas Blvd / Flamingo. Caesars, Flamingo, Bally's and Paris are the usual locations with Caesars being the hotel of choice.

P&C guys usually stay at a Motel 6 just outside of downtown.

Rick

There is no one "assigned" hotel but it seems that most of us will be around Las Vegas Blvd / Flamingo. Caesars, Flamingo, Bally's and Paris are the usual locations with Caesars being the hotel of choice.

Rick

New P&C guys:
images

Rick

I guess i didn't get the memo. I usaully stay at the Encore .

Rick

When did the P&C guys upgrade to Motel 6? Or did you mean they just fall asleep on the lounge chairs at the pool? You don't have to pay if you do that!!!!

They even provide a wake up service at night, and make you leave when the sun goes down so you can go out and drink and party the night away. They open the pool back up again the next day so you can sleep again.

Dan

When did the P&C guys upgrade to Motel 6? Or did you mean they just fall asleep on the lounge chairs at the pool? You don't have to pay if you do that!!!!

They even provide a wake up service at night, and make you leave when the sun goes down so you can go out and drink and party the night away. They open the pool back up again the next day so you can sleep again.

Dan

I defer to your experience in this matter.

Rick

Back