Just Getting Started- Best Place to Start???

FiguringItOut

Hi, Everyone.

I am 45 years old and am in the middle of a career transition. I have been thinking about insurance sales and have run across ads from Family First Life and Symmetry on Indeed. Although their ads sparked my interest, I am skeptical, because most ads are selling Kool-Aid and because these seem to be pyramid schemes which have traditionally turned me off. So... I need your experienced selves to give me some advice if you don't mind. Who would give me the best training and career? I have been running my own personal training business for 22 years and simply need to transition into a different future career. What company(ies) have a great culture, great pay and commission, benefits, etc. Please help!

Thanks!!!

BTW...I know almost nothing about insurance. I am looking for advice as to the best products to sell in today's market, as well. Again, thanks!

Markthebroker, is it not okay for him to share a great opportunity with everyone including someone with no experience? I appreciate his offer although I understand that transparency is preferred on the threads.

Markthebroker, is it not okay for him to share a great opportunity with everyone including someone with no experience? I appreciate his offer although I understand that transparency is preferred on the threads.

That's not what he is doing. He is offering it to you, the one with no experience, and hiding it from the rest of us. More than likely the reason he is doing that, is it's NOT a good opportunity, and hiding it from the rest of us prevents us from calling BS.

What type of insurance were you looking to focus in? I’d be happy to teach you final expense, offering fair contracts, extensive training, exclusive lead program, etc.

Chris
215-582-8624

Hi, Everyone.

I am 45 years old and am in the middle of a career transition. I have been thinking about insurance sales and have run across ads from Family First Life and Symmetry on Indeed. Although their ads sparked my interest, I am skeptical, because most ads are selling Kool-Aid and because these seem to be pyramid schemes which have traditionally turned me off. So... I need your experienced selves to give me some advice if you don't mind. Who would give me the best training and career? I have been running my own personal training business for 22 years and simply need to transition into a different future career. What company(ies) have a great culture, great pay and commission, benefits, etc. Please help!

Thanks!!!

One Life America. No start up costs, No monthly costs, excellent Training & Support and more.

Move up in the company with production. Non-Captive.

Looking to build out the Texas area. What city are you near?

There's no free lunch in this industry. Well, at least I haven't found it yet. Most IMO will pretty much offer you a standard contract and some sort of marketing tool: Telemarketing, Internet, or in-house or outside Direct Mailer. Mostly, it will be mailers.

Some IMO will give you a larger commission but you are responsible for your own marketing cost. Other IMO will give you less commission but help subsidized lead cost.

As usual, I always recommend you go local first before reaching outside your area. Tough industry, you'll need all the support you can get. Once you are experienced, you can do whatever you want. Try to find a company that will release you quickly without issue. That's important.

Back