Just Passed my Test, Got a Job, what Next?

Ckerins

I've read a few posts saying try and get as many expiration dates a possible and that seems like a good idea. Can you be successful starting out just doing personal lines? i have a lot of friends and family and have good networking skills that i intend to exploit. I'm not in farmers or state farm because I've heard from a lot of people that I've caddied for that those are not the best companies. looking for any and as much professional advice from experienced p&c licensees as i can.

-conor

"i have a lot of friends and family and have good networking skills that i intend to exploit."

That may not be such a good idea. But keep x-dating, buying leads, or whatever it takes to give live quotes to prospects. That's how I started 34 years ago and if you work harder and smarter than everybody else, you'll be fine.

Kenny Lofton Insurance Services
Cleveland Ohio
Service since 1959

ok thanks chumps! was it hard to conduct business knowing you didn't have any creditability when you started out? also, whats the reason you wouldn't offer to your friends and business' that are familiar with you?

I agree with your "exploit my friends and family" strategy.

Denny Doyle
Double D Insurance Svs, LLC

Serving Glasgow KY and surrounding areas for a good long time

Back