Looking for a good home

Kevin B Young

I am life, health, P&C licensed. In 2022 my goal was to open and operate my own Farmers Insurance Agency. For a variety of reasons that did not pan out.

I have appointments with life and health companies and a few commercial carriers. But I am not a solopreneur. I thrive in a team environment.

Any ideas for a well seasoned executive, turned agent? Thanks 😊

I am life, health, P&C licensed. In 2022 my goal was to open and operate my own Farmers Insurance Agency. For a variety of reasons that did not pan out.

I have appointments with life and health companies and a few commercial carriers. But I am not a solopreneur. I thrive in a team environment.

Any ideas for a well seasoned executive, turned agent? Thanks 😊
If you want to be part of a team, you need to cut down on the glare on the top of your head. :biggrin:

What type of insurance do you want to focus on?

Welcome to the Forum. :yes:

When I was a kid with Prudential, it was 100% life. I am certain specialization is important. I am leaning toward the life business again.

Experts can persuade me differently. :noteworthy:

When I was a kid with Prudential, it was 100% life. I am certain specialization is important. I am leaning toward the life business again.

Experts can persuade me differently. :noteworthy:
When you respond to a comment, click on the quote button and that way people will know who you're responding to. Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're commenting in a busy thread.

I would start research various FMO's that have the carriers and products you want to be able to sell to your client base. Once you find a list of 5-6 you feel good about, search their names on Reddit and on here as well as on Glassdoor.

Back