Know of an honest Direct Mail Co. ???

You certainly have won over some of us - at least me!

I won? If you were first prize, I shudder to think what second prize was! :wacko:

Can you send me an autographed picture. I would cherish it on my wall.

I'm sure it will go well next to your painting of Elvis on velvet. :yes:

Why are you referencing this clothing company. You know I'm not a cross-dresser. I'm strictly into leather. You must have me confused with SAI.

The Jackass

I won? If you were first prize, I shudder to think what second prize was! :wacko:

Gee Al. It took a long time for me to finally understand what a warm and wonderful person you are.

Why do you make jokes at my expense? I have feelings too!

I've already apologized for my constant bullying and arguing with you. I cherish each and every post you make because you are my hero.

In fact, I just deleted YIO from my computer. It was working just fine for me but since you don't like it, neither do I. I'm going to spend lots of time configuring a free CRM since that is clearly "the Al way." (Can you refer me to Mutual of Omaha. Maybe I can follow in your footsteps).

Live long and prosper.

Love and Kisses,

Your loyal servant,

Rick

P.S. It feels SO much better worshiping you than calling you an asshole.

My God, this sounds like a lovefest between Rick and Al. Are you two guys going to get a room? BTW, sorry about the capitalization of the word God, Rick. Anyway, isn't SAI going to be pissed at this relationship----I thought he was yours, Rick?:noteworthy:

I think Rick & Al are just getting ready to go to the 2008 Folsom Street Fair - September 28. Can't wait for you guys to post your pictures!

Back