KSKJ top FE agents 2017

They're more of a Med Supp FMO, but I'd be surprized if somebody couldn't get a KSKJ contract from Sell Insurance to the Senior Market | New Horizons Insurance Marketing Inc. .They've offered them for more than 10 years. I 1st heard of KSKJ through them when KSKJ entered the Med Supp market, and yes, they had the Baptized requirement on that too. I thought that was the silliest thing I'd seen at that point in time, so I never picked them up.

I'm not sure when they started pushing FE, but I was turned onto KSKJ's FE by the OP several years ago. I'm Direct. Not sure if they do that anymore.

So one monkey inspired another?

Like a bunch of JR High mean girls!
Just can’t get the congratulations out of their mouths. A real absence of character! How hard is it to say nice job. Several of these guys have taken the time to open up and do interviews that have helped many of us. Time to grow up and get a life!

Like a bunch of JR High mean girls!
Just can’t get the congratulations out of their mouths. A real absence of character! How hard is it to say nice job. Several of these guys have taken the time to open up and do interviews that have helped many of us. Time to grow up and get a life!

OK. Kudos to all five. I hope they're enjoying the trip to Jamaica if they were able to go. And kudos to all who pay it forward by sharing knowledge at no charge.

Last edited:
Back