Lakeview LazerApp

Broker just called me and said they introduced this new App on the Apple market. LazerApp. Can run quotes from it and submit quick ticket apps to 10 approved carriers so far.

Sounds like it is ideal for the term cases you don't need a ton of control of.

No client signature needed. Back end fulfillment center does rest and no cut in comp.

Just a heads up to you guys to check it out.

I believe that is the hooper holmes product they are white labeling. Basically a drop ticket to a carrier process. So, dropping a ticket to app assist at Banner, LQR at Genworth etc. I am clearly biased but when relying on an exam vendor to do app fulfillment, it is a recipe for disaster. our past experience was that when a ticket was submitted, less than 70% made it to underwriting, with our process 89% make it to underwriting.

Broker said it's done through Superior Mobile Medics.

As always with these programs, all about how well you prep your client and manage expectations.

Broker said it's done through Superior Mobile Medics.

As always with these programs, all about how well you prep your client and manage expectations.

It is partially about prepping your client, but it is ALL about the job that the back office does following up after you place your case in their hands.

Back