Landmark Disaster

Cyborg7

Guru
100+ Post Club
Looks like landmark (accendo Aflac etc) has had a major issue that has resulted in some carriers completely stopping bankdrsfts? If a customer thought they were drafting on 6/19 third Wednesday- it didn’t. I can’t imagine how they resolve this .. unless I’m missing something it would certainly seem like a bazillion policies will fall off the books.

Last edited:
Looks like landmark (accendo Aflac lbl etc) has had a major issue that has resulted in some carriers completely stopping bankdrsfts? If a customer thought they were drafting on 6/19 third Wednesday- it didn’t. I can’t imagine how they resolve this .. unless I’m missing something it would certainly seem like a bazillion policies will fall off the books.
Do you think they will be the next one's to exit the FE arena?

I can't say publicly what the issue is.

That said, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why all transactions (drafts, new business, claims, services requests etc) would stop.

Aetna is not on the way out of the FE business. This is purely a landmark issue, and there's no eta regarding when it will be resolved.

This will be quite interesting to see how the carriers deal with no premiums drafting at all. If it goes on for weeks …

Called this afternoon to have a loan form sent out.
LBL says it’s a technical issue. All systems are down with no estimation of when they will return to normal.
Big mess.

Back