Landmark Disaster

I’d say columbian a true fe company . They did collections even and pre paid funeral . I bet 94% of there business was fe type
Columbian. Hell 95% of there business was fe . They hardly did anything else . Every mlm fe outfit pushed them .
Columbian was a good home service company at one time. They screwed that up after a management change or two and decided to drop the debits to focus on FE. Only they were never very good at it, as far as I could tell.

Columbian was a good home service company at one time. They screwed that up after a management change or two and decided to drop the debits to focus on FE. Only they were never very good at it, as far as I could tell.
Correct but columbian was as near 100% an fe company as any company out there . I only wrote a handful of Gi back in 2015-18. They went down to age 25. But their customer service was very good . But i know the mlm outfits over the last 10 years loved them

Correct but columbian was as near 100% an fe company as any company out there . I only wrote a handful of Gi back in 2015-18. They went down to age 25. But their customer service was very good . But i know the mlm outfits over the last 10 years loved them
They were an overpriced POS FE company.

They were an overpriced POS FE company.
But they were a true fe company . You said none of the CO’s that have went under were true fe companies . Their elite product was slightly better than middle of the pack . Jd you write sbli . They’re pricing middle of the road . Moo has top 15% tier pricing . Jd the truth is 5-8 CO’s are now within $2-$4 of each other

But they were a true fe company . You said none of the CO’s that have went under were true fe companies . Their elite product was slightly better than middle of the pack . Jd you write sbli . They’re pricing middle of the road . Moo has top 15% tier pricing . Jd the truth is 5-8 CO’s are now within $2-$4 of each other
Just because you consider them to be one doesn’t mean I do.

I sure do love replacing them though. 👍

Just because you consider them to be one doesn’t mean I do.

I sure do love replacing them though. 👍
Curious what you replace a somewhat not in good 3 yr old columbian with ? None of the CO’s out there that take somewhat poor health will beat a 3 yr old columbian elite plan

Curious what you replace a somewhat not in good 3 yr old columbian with ? None of the CO’s out there that take somewhat poor health will beat a 3 yr old columbian elite plan
Maybe none that you have. I've never run across a CL that couldn't be beat. Just replaced a 6 year old CL that I'm sending in the surrender form on today.

Maybe none that you have. I've never run across a CL that couldn't be beat. Just replaced a 6 year old CL that I'm sending in the surrender form on today.
“Mrs Johnson we can get the same coverage you have now for only a few dollars more . But you’ll get $1400 back .” I’m well aware of how to replace policy’s with the best of them . I got burned about 5 yr ago. Lady had a Gerber Gi 13 months old. All she had was copd . I got here issued day 1 with Trans standard for a few dollars less a month . She died 14 months later . Took about 10 months but Trans denied the Claim . It was a 20k policy . They would have been paid with Gerber . Your state you don’t have to worry about that . But I’m cautious on replacing non contestable policy’s unless it’s a really junk policy . They need to be in pretty good health if i replace a contestable one

Back