Lead Buying Cost Question

Dglossoplend

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Would you rather pay a dollar amount per lead or a monthly amount for how ever many leads you received.

Lets say $20-25 per lead or
$50-$100 per month for 0-10+ leads per month.

All would still be great leads not sold off. You can even get live transfers.

So in an ideal world where 90% of the leads you got ahold of all looking for help which route is more ideal for you?

Since the ratio of bull s hit leads has become so high in the last few years (see paid surveys ), you'd have to price it where you were taking a pass on 80% of the leads generated.

So something like a flat $25 a month might attract experienced agents to buy. Anything above that with the amount of fake leads filling up agents inboxes would be silly.

Well said LGilmore. There are too many online leads that are pure crap. I have been burned many times buying online leads and refuse to buy any more. I develop my own. At least I know they are real.

What if I let you get free leads to start to show it works. I would only charge you for direct call transfers.

No membership no cost per lead we will prove ourselves.
These are not "leads" I hate that word as I am sure you all do also. These are real consumers wanting help from reliable providers.

The more feedback I get good and bad the better the site and better results for everyone. This will be amazing with or without your help but, would certainly be much faster with.

I will help you test your leads and write a review. Feel free to email me.

I definitely will. Everyone will get the link to sign up when we do our soft launch to take a look and give feedback.
I have no doubt you are all in for a pleasent surprise to change the industry.

I am down for being a part of any pilot you want to run...count me in....PM me

What if I let you get free leads to start to show it works. I would only charge you for direct call transfers.

No membership no cost per lead we will prove ourselves.
These are not "leads" I hate that word as I am sure you all do also. These are real consumers wanting help from reliable providers.

The more feedback I get good and bad the better the site and better results for everyone. This will be amazing with or without your help but, would certainly be much faster with.

Back