Lead Center with Integrity

mullenryn

Expert
So I've used Lead Center and bought about 30 outbound leads, and 5 inbound leads. I spent $150 on the outbound leads and didn't have any success as most people just didn't answer. The Inbound I spent $200 and was able to convert 1. Anyone else have success?

I personally found them to be among the worst leads
I have tried their, data leads in the

Market place (Has DOB But not real time)
Plan Enroll ( no DOB)
Silver Sneakers ( no DOB)

All among the lowest contact rate I have ever seen. When I do reach any they are angry, not intrested, never did it, far more then any other leads
not anything like what the training said about how they contact
And listen any leads will have some like that but with them its every one of the 2% that actually pick up the phone

I have done all their live transfer types

They all are either lookin for 3000 in groceries, or have some issue and thought they were contacting Social Security

Now I have said this before and have been rebuked for it, but when I ask about their succuss what that looks like with these leads how they are reaching them

But I am met with silence

So I've used Lead Center and bought about 30 outbound leads, and 5 inbound leads. I spent $150 on the outbound leads and didn't have any success as most people just didn't answer. The Inbound I spent $200 and was able to convert 1. Anyone else have success?
I've looked at Lead Center but haven't tried them.

Seems like every time I log in they've changed things. My thinking is if it works, why change it.

If I was to start ordering leads again, I'd go with @Todd King. He's got a lead program. I haven't tried them yet but I trust Todd.

He's not the kind of guy that would offer up bullshit.

Seems like every time I log in they've changed things. My thinking is if it works, why change it.

If I was to start ordering leads again, I'd go with @Todd King. He's got a lead program. I haven't tried them yet but I trust Todd.

I'll check him out! Thanks!

What kind of leads does he sell?

Back