Lead Company Choice

I've been using Contactability for commercial leads using the live call transfer option. Leads average about $30 per lead, but I'm doing really well with them. Also, all the leads i've disputed, I've gotten credit within 10 minutes no questions asked.

The smarter method is work with the companies that supply these two companies with leads. GET to the source.

By and large, you cannot buy internet leads from the source. Most of the lead vendors that get talked about are aggregators and not the actual source. They are buying from affiliates and then selling the leads to agents and call centers.

Also, this is where a lot of the problem comes with internet leads, affiliate fraud. They stuff in bogus or old leads and sell it to the vendors who sell it to agents. Then it is just a matter of how hard do the vendors want to fight to stop it. Demand vastly exceeds supply in most lead categories. Also, many agencies have extremely good processes so they can still break even in FYC and bank on the renewals.

I know HTQ is trying to generate more of their own leads, however I believe the supply of affiliate leads is much higher than their own.

I write for the website PennyGeeks.com and we're currently developing an API that will allow visitors to compare auto insurance quotes. We're looking for agents to take on our leads (for free at the start) until we get the ball rolling and have established the value per conversion. We're specifically targeted Louisiana, New Jersey, and Iowa with SEO. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back