Lead Generating Web Page

I want someone to make me a website that brings in a lot of clients and also talks them into buying the policy from my website and all I have to do is cash the paychecks...

P.S. I want the website to be free until I start making money from it....

Starting your own site can be very beneficial and teach you about the relationship between how you market your site and your end-conversion rate. I'd recommend going that route and, if you're looking for free ways to generate traffic, can always try social media groups. Worse comes to worse you can always direct-market in places with high volume where you think people would be searching for insurance

There is alot more ways to get traffic rolling to your site but Social bookmarking is a good tool. Also writing informative articles and posting them on high pr websites will help you. Just search whitehat marketing techniques on google.

Mike you have a lot of great ideas. Ive used alot of them selling dental insurance. I went after the low hanging fruit as you say. Ive learned to do alot online on my own - guerrilla marketing - because my advertising budget was so pitiful. This path led me to put together a term life insurance quote engine and website that I offer to agents. Any agent using your ideas and my quote engine certainly could generate some sales online with a low or pitiful marketing budget. Oh, yeah - theres a 7-day free trial for speculators and if you use promotion code 2124 if you decide to buy youll get it for 5.99/mo. Site is called myquoteengine.com.

Majestic - What insurance company did you use to get pricing for your quote engine? I am new and want to get some ideas on how to generate leads.

I want someone to make me a website that brings in a lot of clients and also talks them into buying the policy from my website and all I have to do is cash the paychecks...

P.S. I want the website to be free until I start making money from it....

Don't you want direct deposit? Why waste time and gas driving to the bank. Too much work.

Majestic - What insurance company did you use to get pricing for your quote engine? I am new and want to get some ideas on how to generate leads.

Davis,

briko3 is right I am new to this site. I'm not new to the insurance industry and have background in web design and programming. Generating leads is everything in our business. We are sales marketers first and then insurance salespeople. Generating leads online does take work and time. You must think like your clients think.
What search terms will they use to find life insurance info ( for example, they may Google "affordable life insurance". You must create articles and/or web pages that have these "keywords" on your page.

Do a search online for how to optimize a web page for search engines (SEO - Search Engine Optimization). Get in the habit of writing an article or so at least twice a week. Try to localize your search terms so you dont compete against insurance companies. For example, "affordable life insurance Toledo" - this is niche marketing.

Excellent advice! I spent a lot of money to learn this in a university level eMarketing class -

5 Tips To Get Your Emails Opened.

Tip #1: Use personalization for added attention
Sending out an e-mail with a personalized subject line is the equivalent of calling someone's name in a crowd: It has that same power to grab his attention.
By now, using the recipient's name in your subject line is pretty standard. But that's only the start. You can take personalization further by adding another personal detail to the subject line, like the city your customers live in.
Start with a subject line that looks like this: "Janet, want to get out of the city this weekend?"
Then make it really compelling by adding personal details: "Janet, want to get out of Tucson this weekend?"
A DoubleClick survey found that the most important factor in generating a response was offering a product the recipients wanted at the time. You can accomplish that by segmenting your market, allowing you to personalize the offers or the information in your e-mails to make them timely and relevant.
That means collecting as much data as possible on each person on your mailing list. Then you can create separate campaigns that will appeal to each segment of your audience (e.g., subscribers; people who have purchased once; and people who have purchased more than once).
If your offer is highly personalized, your subject lines can be, too.
And the great thing is that there are plenty of tools out there that can manage and merge in your data to create targeted e-mail campaigns.

Tip #2: Keep your subject lines short
Here's a test: Take a look at the subject lines in your inbox. Are there any that stand out more than others? Any that you read first or get you interested in learning more? Chances are it's the shorter subject lines that grab you, right?
It's actually been proven that subject lines with 41 characters or under get higher opening and click-through rates than longer ones. So keep it short and sweet. You don't need to explain in detail what the e-mail is about in the subject line; you just need to give enough information to make people want to open the e-mail to read more. E-mails alerting recipients to a regular subscription product or downloadable information can be longer--test and see what works.
Make sure you put your benefit, offer or most important element in the first few words of the subject line, too. That way, if someone's email program cuts off the end of the subject line (which is pretty common) you'll still get your main point across.
Tip #3: Keep the formatting simple and understated
If you sent an e-mail to a friend, would you type your subject line like this?
"Free Beer And Pizza -- You're Invited!!"
Or how about like this?
"FREE BEER AND PIZZA -- YOU'RE INVITED!!"
It's pretty unlikely, right? So why would your e-mails to your customers and subscribers have subject lines that were formatted like that?
The more your subject lines look like personal e-mails from friends, family members or business associates, the more likely it is that they'll be opened. The more they look like a hard-sell sales pitch, the less effective they'll be.
So avoid capitalization, exclamation marks and dollar signs, which can increase the chances of having your messages flagged as spam, and will be sure to set off warning bells with your recipients.
Tip #4: Use a compelling angle to get your readers interested
Of course, getting your readers to open your e-mails requires more than personalization and formatting. You'll still need to come up with an interesting angle that grabs your customers' attention and makes them want to open the e-mail.
Here are some ideas for subject lines that we've had success with in the past:
  • Make an announcement or share news: People want to be the first to find out new things, especially if your site covers a specific industry.
  • Make your reader curious: Suggest that the reader is missing out on an important offer or piece of information. When you use this technique, make sure you leave something to the imagination. For example: "Paul, are you making this common mistake?"
  • Create a sense of urgency: Consider creating a sense of urgency in your subject line by limiting time ("Frank, only three days left") or quantity ("Mary, only 250 copies available").
  • Emphasize benefits: Another powerful approach for your subject line is to state how your readers will benefit from your e-mail. If you can tell them how they're going to save money, save time, make their lives easier, etc., by opening and reading your message, you'll have the most success.
Tip #5: Make sure your subject line relates to the content of the e-mail
Nobody likes to be fooled or tricked, so make sure your subject line is related to your actual message--in fact, it's a legal requirement under the CAN-SPAM Act that the subject line be authentic and not misleading.
If your subject line says "Mary, three ways to save money," you need to make sure you actually are talking about that, and preferably within the first few lines. Otherwise, your visitors will feel cheated, and that will hurt your credibility.
And don't forget about the preview pane. Statistics from MarketingSherpa show that 26.6 percent of consumers read e-mails that way. And 69 percent of people reading e-mail at work do so with the preview pane turned on. You risk losing those readers if you don't follow up your subject line almost immediately in the body of the e-mail.
It's time worth spending to come up with subject lines that will entice people to open your e-mails. Those five or six words are vital to your business because they connect you with your most valuable potential customers. So never stop testing them and trying new ones.[/QUOTE]

Back