Lead generation companies cancelling per lead orders?

I don’t trust any any lead vendors . When I saw the white out on several Rgi leads it said it all .Hell might as well buy 6 month old leads . If I’m paying $35-$40 leads I want the original card . I could give 2 craps if they sell later but I want to see the postmark on it .

What reliable lead companies sell directly to agents price per lead FE direct mail ?

No idea now. I haven’t bought leads from a vendor that would sell direct to agents in over 10 years.

I have done 1000 piece mailers. But not even that in about 6 years.

That’s why I asked if they cut off the 1000 piece too.

TLC and Brady used to sell price per leads to brokers direct in some areas.

No idea if they still do.

I don’t trust any any lead vendors . When I saw the white out on several Rgi leads it said it all .Hell might as well buy 6 month old leads . If I’m paying $35-$40 leads I want the original card . I could give 2 craps if they sell later but I want to see the postmark on it .

I don’t believe RGI would do that. Not doubting it happened but it would most likely be the IMO doing it after they get the leads.

I’ve gotten leads from RGI, thru my upline of course, and never once seen anything like that. I download my leads straight from the RGI website.

There’s a way to see the time stamp but I don’t remember how to do it. It’s not something I care about.

Only need a lead does .They only do Walmart gift card leads and in tough states they charge $45 and mail shitty 50-85 . 15-20% of leads will be 80-85 . Lead concepts used to have 2% guarantee on Walmart leads but they would do in tough states like fla .

I don’t believe RGI would do that. Not doubting it happened but it would most likely be the IMO doing it after they get the leads.

I’ve gotten leads from RGI, thru my upline of course, and never once seen anything like that. I download my leads straight from the RGI website.

There’s a way to see the time stamp but I don’t remember how to do it. It’s not something I care about.

Overall I agree . But these were 2 leads in the same week. One was age . It was 77 and the 7 had been wiped out . In tough return areas they use the govt lead piece were it’s more very broke people .

No idea now. I haven’t bought leads from a vendor that would sell direct to agents in over 10 years.

I have done 1000 piece mailers. But not even that in about 6 years.

That’s why I asked if they cut off the 1000 piece too.

TLC and Brady used to sell price per leads to brokers direct in some areas.

No idea if they still do.

Thought you might know the name of the outfit the original poster did not disclose.

TLC doesn’t sell direct but may sell to agency’s depending on the state.

DonP
“I don’t trust any any lead vendors . When I saw the white out on several Rgi leads it said it all .Hell might as well buy 6 month old leads . If I’m paying $35-$40 leads I want the original card . I could give 2 craps if they sell later but I want to see the postmark on it .”

I agree.

Chris always sends the hard copies. I have received hard copies mailed in 1-2 years after the mailing,those are not scanned to the agent.
To me,he’s one fo the good guys in the lead vendor business.

Thought you might know the name of the outfit the original poster did not disclose.

TLC doesn’t sell direct but may sell to agency’s depending on the state.

DonP
“I don’t trust any any lead vendors . When I saw the white out on several Rgi leads it said it all .Hell might as well buy 6 month old leads . If I’m paying $35-$40 leads I want the original card . I could give 2 craps if they sell later but I want to see the postmark on it .”

I agree.

Chris always sends the hard copies. I have received hard copies mailed in 1-2 years after the mailing,those are not scanned to the agent.
To me,he’s one fo the good guys in the lead vendor business.

It’s funny you say that . I ran about 15 k mailers with need a lead last yr . I never got one stray lead 8-10 weeks later . With Chris I always get a stray lead 6-8 weeks later .. I confronted need a lead about it . They sounded dumbfounded .

I don’t believe any of you guys get kick backs from referring agents to any of the lead vendors. With that said, there is nothing better than hearing reputable people speak highly of another’s work ethic and integrity, especially when unsolicited.
I, too, have spoken with Chris several times over the years just to get a feel of the kind of person I would be dealing with. Every time I spoke with him, I got the sense he was shooting straight with me. The only reason I have not done business with him in all this time is that I was focused on live-transfers. To hear you guys speak on him just seems to confirm my instincts about him.

Back