Lead In New York

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I have an lead in New York if anyone wants it. I don't sell health insurance.

Here is the email she sent me.

If any of you want it, let me know and I will give you this lead.

"Hi Mark,

I have been uninsured for years! Part of the reason for this is because I am an advocate for preventative health care and our health care system is not set up for people like me. I'm healthy, I have no problem paying for annual check ups out of pocket and rarely ever need to see a doctor. What I've been looking for is the "just in case" insurance. The closest I've found to this is Hospitalization insurance. But, the more I look into it, the more it seems to be a scam. I believe what I really need is major medical, but have not found this offered, on it's own, in my state.

I live in NY. I'm looking to spend about $200 per month. Does the plan I'm looking for exist?

I appreciate any leads you have on the matter.

Thank you for your time,

Pam

WTF Mark?

This ain't no lead I'd ever call.

$200 a month? Puhlease......I thought she was looking for health insurance, not auto insurance!

Is there some type of a plan that only pays if she spend the night in the hospital or something??

I don't sell health insurance and thought someone could offer or something or maybe talking her into a real plan.

You always get what you pay for..... I don't understand how some of these clients think...

Is there some type of a plan that only pays if she spend the night in the hospital or something??

I don't sell health insurance and thought someone could offer or something or maybe talking her into a real plan.

You always get what you pay for..... I don't understand how some of these clients think...

I thought it was common knowledge ( even among non health agents) that NY rates were the highest in the universe (yes they do sell health ins on Mars).

At ehealth, if you put in zip 10001 the only plans available to W-2 workers is between $600-1k a month.

I thought it was common knowledge ( even among non health agents) that NY rates were the highest in the universe (yes they do sell health ins on Mars).

At ehealth, if you put in zip 10001 the only plans available to W-2 workers is between $600-1k a month.

You're 100% right. He's looking at some type of an indemnity plan at that rate. She can get a HDHP if she had a small business (legitimate small business) for around $400 depending on what carrier, but that's the closest he's going to come, and even that is optimistic.

Now in Virginia...

The rates are indeed expensive, but we do make up for that with the best pizza.

Anyway, she might qualify for the Healthy NY program to make it more affordable: http://www.ins.state.ny.us/website2/hny/english/hny.htm

Back